Evercycle is building an exceptional enterprise sales team. As an Account Executive, you’ll join one of the most exciting and industrious teams in the company. Your impact will be felt from day one and you’ll have ample opportunity to grow and accelerate your sales career.
- You’ll sell a product that not only disrupts an industry but truly solves real problems that directly leads to massive ROI for customers.
- You’ll target a massive and lucrative sector in the enterprise market, and you’ll own large attractive logos – from day one – with the opportunity to grow into an established senior sales executive.
- You’ll flex your creativity. We have established processes and playbooks that work – but we’re still rapidly experimenting and seeking someone who doesn’t want to follow rote tasks.
- You’ll manage inbound leads as well as manage the prospecting process for capturing and closing new business. We’re seeking smart, high-energy candidates who can operate at any stage of the customer journey.
Evercycle automates enterprise IT asset management. We give companies a unified platform to quote, ship, and remarket their used corporate devices through our network of certified IT service providers. We have experience seamlessly recovering tens of thousands of devices for Fortune 50 software companies, national food chains, healthcare/hospital networks and many other industries.
Massive time, revenue, and security risks arise when companies decommission, replace, and recycle their employees’ phones, tablets, laptops, and PCs. But with Evercycle, an organization’s entire IT device lifecycle is fully tracked and automated. IT asset managers can control the service on their corporate assets seamlessly from one dashboard at scale.
What you’ll do
- Generate pipeline with thoughtful, deliberate outbound email campaigns, LinkedIn connections, and phone calls
- Manage a high-velocity sales process with flawless execution to demo and close new customers
- Track all opportunity and customer details including use case, purchase time frames, next steps, customer expectations, and forecasting in Hubspot CRM.
- Ensure seamless transition with the Customer Success team for all new customers
Who we’re looking for
- A candidate with 5-years experience in closing sales/owning the entire sales process – with a focus on new logo generation – ideally at a SaaS company selling to IT personas
- Must have experience managing the full sales cycle – from lead to close
- Experience with enterprise top-down sales
- Experience multithreading multiple personas throughout the sales cycle
- Experience with creative writing a plus
- Comfort in a dynamic environment
- OTE $125k – 150K
- Uncapped commission plan
How to apply
Please apply on this website.
Submit your resume through the link provided. Cover letters are welcome.
If you have any questions, please reach out to jobs -at- evercycle.io
To apply for this job please visit wellfound.com.