Our mission is to change the way business deals get done. In an industry plagued by inefficient and ineffective contract management systems, we provide a solution that accelerates, scales, and protects the business, enabling contract professionals to become their company’s superhero.
We create cutting-edge AI technology that makes contracts searchable and simplifies deal-making processes to supercharge business while helping to reduce costs and manage risk. We automate manual work, facilitate collaboration, and streamline operations so businesses can make better decisions.
By reimagining legal documents, we take the stress out of contract management, empowering brilliant people to do their best work while fueling exponential growth.
We are seeking an accomplished, results-driven Chief Marketing Officer to own all components of marketing reporting directly to the CEO and joining as a member of our executive leadership team with board visibility.
What You’ll Do:
- Work in a fast-paced, startup environment, lead a marketing organization of a company that has raised a $100m Series C aspiring to go public within the next 5 years.
- Lead a data-driven, analytics-first operational team focused on revenue outcomes, not activities. Set a data-centric marketing culture where MQLs mean nothing if they do not convert into high-quality ARR with our ICP.
- Own a bookings target collaborating with our Chief Sales Officer and not shy away from building a growth-oriented marketing culture and organization.
- Lead by hands-on example, effectively cultivating and empowering a team of marketing professionals who understand our mission, product positioning, differentiation and consistently operate at the utmost strategic level.
- Strategize and execute a fully baked end-to-end plan to achieve both our short and long-term growth strategy.
- Early-Stage SaaS Growth Marketer. 7+ years leading marketing as a CMO or equivalent in a high-growth VC-backed SaaS B2B startup from $10M to $60M+ ARR. Has direct experience building, leading a complete marketing team with full-funnel experience, and especially driving bottom-funnel results, including demand generation, customer marketing, product, field, and content marketing.
- Executive Leadership Team Member. Have been on an executive team before collaborating on building the company overall, not just the marketing function. Have had board-facing visibility before and know how to manage a P&L.
- Results focused: Focused on metric-driven outcomes, not activities, to deliver objective business outcomes.
- Ownership Driven: Wants to own a booking number with sales, not just drive MQLs.
- Data-driven, action-oriented: Ignite growth by rolling up your sleeves as a skilled growth hacker. Bold, analytic, energetic, and excited to be responsible for Evisort’s growth.
- Talent Magnet: Connected industry leader with a following. Knows how to build and sustain successful relationships within their own team as well as sales, customer success, and product teams. Has experience leading a team of 10 at minimum.
- Domain Experience: In our space or logical adjacencies in B2B SaaS and AI
Evisort is an E-verify employer. Your eligibility to work in the United States will be verified through the E-verify system if you apply and are selected for a position in the United States.