The Elevator Pitch
Are you an expert at program management and channel partner operations and enablement? Does long term expansion of channel and overlaying functions excite you? Look no further!
Evolv Technology is looking for our first Director of Channel Success and Enablement to manage and support the growth of our channel business. This person will be responsible for the day-to-day channel program development as well as the execution of our partner program.
Success in the Role: What are performance outcomes over the first 6-12 months you will work toward completing?
In the first 30 days, you will:
- Get to know team members within the channel and revenue organization, including understanding their current roles, handoffs, and pain points.
- Start to build relationships with key stakeholders cross functionally.
- Develop channel program gap analysis and create prioritized lists of tools and processes needed
- Take existing channel plan and begin executing
Within 3 months, you will:
- Be integrated into the channel team as a central figure and point of contact
- Ensure the channel program is fully documented and clearly communicated across the Revenue Organization regarding partner onboarding processes and expectations
- Have a fully established set of KPI’s to measure partner and channel team performance effectiveness
- Build out and manage partner quarterly business review process, including KPI reports, manage and execute deliverables
By the end of the first year, you will:
- Have a fully established and tiered channel program that rewards partner value creation
- Have RACI (Responsible, Accountable, Communicate and Inform) for channel and Evolv with clear roles and responsibilities across center of excellence and business functions
- Establish, and measured Evolv and partner KPI’s including deal registrations, pipeline, sales, installations, revenue, service, support and margin.
- Establish channel voice of customer program, capturing feedback to improve processes and communication between Evolv and partner network.
The Work: What type of work will you be doing? What assignments, requirements, or skills will you be performing on a regular basis?
- Develop and improving end to end processes to support channel partner ecosystems aligning Evolv business functions (sales, operations, logistics, support, and customer success).
- Create effective tools to ensure partners have access to systems and tools to support customers throughout life cycle, creating customers for life.
- Develop the ability to lead indirectly across functions to improve, document and manage channel program.
- Develop reporting package and KPI’s within first 30 days to measure program, partner, and team effectiveness.
- Demonstrate team engagement, acting as a team player evidenced by positive feedback from the organization
- Develop Channel Program collateral/documents and onboarding tools to enhance overall partner experience and communicate to partners
- Work with cross functional teams to establish data/reporting, system workflows, and overall operational governance for the program
- Manage and provide administration of partner agreements/partner contracting working in coordination with legal
- Communicate channel programs, strategies, events, and updates internally to drive alignment throughout the business
- Work cross-functionally with marketing, product, legal and finance to continue to implement and grow partner programs and ensure alignment across the business
- Work with partners to solicit feedback on existing programs/processes and implement changes (Partner Advisory Councils, via channel teams, etc)
- Build a team to effectively manage channel programs, enablement, portal, and communications.
What is the leadership like for this role? What is the structure and culture of the team?
- You will be joining the Channel Sales team, reporting into the VP, Channel Sales and works cross-functionally with marketing, sales, product, channel ops, and legal to integrate channel programs throughout the business.
- The team culture is one based on building trust, collaboration, on-going development through kindness, authenticity, courage, drive and fun!
Where is the role located?
- The location of this role is flexible.
If you want to solve one of the most difficult issues of our time and save lives doing it, you want to work at Evolv. We are passionate, knowing that what we do and how we do it can affect life or death situations for our customers. At Evolv, you will have unparalleled exposure to all aspects of our business, working with a talented team that shares our vision for a safer world. If you are inspired by invention and gain satisfaction from seeing how your work impacts the bigger picture, Evolv will be a great fit.
- Equity is an important component of every compensation package
- Flexible work environment
- Unique culture
- Medical and dental insurance
- 401(k) plan
- Unlimited vacation policy
- $300 per quarter to spend on the perks that are most meaningful to you
- Tuition Reimbursement
Evolv Technology (“Evolv”) is an Equal Opportunity Employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace, and all employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected by law in the locations where we operate. Evolv will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics.
Evolv is committed to offering an inclusive and accessible experience for all job seekers, including individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation as part of the job application process, please connect with us at [email protected]
To apply for this job please visit apply.workable.com.
Follow us on social media