Your new companyA tech scale up with Big Plans…When you join Exclaimer you will join a global award winning SaaS provider with an exceptional revenue rate, ambitious growth plans, and an exciting work culture. Not Heard of us ?We provide world-class email signature solutions that let organizations of any size achieve brand consistency, legal compliance, and customer engagement on any device. Designed for Microsoft 365, Google Workplace, and Microsoft Exchange, our solutions are used by over 50,000 customers in 150+ countries. Some of these customers include renowned companies such as Sony, Mattel, Bank of America, NBC, the Government of Canada, the BBC, and the Academy Awards. We have over 222 employees worldwide.
As part of our continued development, we are looking for an Channel and Alliances Business Manager.
The Channel Business Manager is tasked with taking responsibility for the overall quality and satisfaction of channel and alliances programs. They will continually evaluate the global channels & alliances, identify opportunities for change and development, prepare comprehensive plans including short-, medium-, and long-term developments, and drive execution of the plans to deliver results.
A key operation member and functional leader, the successful individual will work closely with the sales leadership and with other functional groups such as finance, and marketing to ensure that all stakeholders are aligned to the plans and that the required resources are identified and allocated.
This function is responsible for the design, implementation and management of all channel programs and channel operations. Many of these responsibilities still require role and function definition and it is the responsibility of this leader to develop these.
- Develop programs to meet channel needs and match competitive offerings (program benefits, incentives, partner experience).
- Develop operational function to support the indirect route to market.
- Establish the fundamental base-line requirements for channel & alliance partners and ensure that the foundations are in place for future development.
- Develop, communicate and execute channel & alliance plans aligning medium- & long-term goals.
- Work with online channel process, SI, GSI process for web to lead, onboarding life cycle.
- Worked with Partner Portal technology (Salesforce, Impartner, etc) to onboard, enable and manage partners.
- Support reseller sales experience by developing process to assist with (eal registration, new opportunities, sales process, order processing, payments etc.
- Create Salesforce dashboards and reports to support channel & alliance team. Work closely with IT on designing and implementing SFDC changes.
- Represent Channel Operations in all meetings regarding third partner applications and development.
- Be the point of contact for escalating issues and opportunities to key stakeholders and management teams.
- Support marketplace Third party integrations / Technology partners.
- Contract negotiation.
- Pricing requirements.
Skills Knowledge And Expertise
- 5+ years experience in Software Sales, Operations, or Channel Management.
- Strong demonstrated expertise in providing back-end sales support at multiple levels within the organization.
- Must be able to manage expectations accurately and efficiently.
- Must have proficiency in software selling environments. Must be familiar with Saas, Cloud, marketplaces, how it is sold, how it is fulfilled through the Channel, and how Distributors provide services to Resellers, VARs, and OEM partners.
- Must have in depth experience using Salesforce.
- Excellent management skills – ability to lead direct and virtual teams and manage projects successfully.
- Excellent organizational, planning, and time management skills.
- Self starter, strong drive and work ethic, willing to take leadership role in driving initiatives, working across organizations, and creative problem solving in a real-time, fast-paced sales environment.
- Excellent listening, analytical, presentation, and problem solving skills.
- Resourceful – ability to solve complex problems.
- Committed to continuous learning and ability to develop an in-depth understanding of the project requirements.
- Ability to collaborate and communicate with senior managers and other influential stakeholders.
- Need to be available during month end and quarter-end for sales and system support.
We offer you a challenging job in a growing international software company with a competitive remuneration structure. You will be part of a fun and hardworking team.
- Join a fast-growing SaaS company
- Work in an exciting, collaborative environment
- Hybrid/remote working
- Casual dress code
- Flexible Schedule
- Paid Time Off
Exclaimer is an equal opportunity employer and people seeking employment with us are considered without regards to race, colour, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by law.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.
Follow us on social media