A tech scale up with Big Plans…When you join Exclaimer, you will be joining a global SaaS provider with an exceptional revenue rate, ambitious growth plans, and an exciting work culture.
Not heard of us?
We are the industry’s leading provider of email signature solutions, empowering businesses to unlock the potential of email as a key digital advertising channel.
With our award-winning tools, organizations can simplify the management of email signatures to deliver consistent branding, promote marketing campaigns and company news, gather real-time customer feedback, and much more.
Some of our customers include renowned companies such as Sony, Mattel, Bank of America, NBC, the Government of Canada, the BBC, and the Academy Awards. We have over 260 employees worldwide.
With an exceptional revenue rate, ambitious growth plans, and an exciting work culture, now is the perfect time to join our rapidly growing team and play an integral part in our continuing success.
The Exclaimer marketing team exists to engage, inspire and enable our audiences to do what they want to better. Within our email we are focusing on educating audiences and helping solve their complex problems.
This is an opportunity for a creative marketer to put themselves at the centre of the martech world as we scale our marketing activity and play a leading role in the marketing technology landscape.
As the Marketing Operations Manager you’re responsible for the operations and optimisation of our marketing organisation. This role serves as the backbone of the marketing team and builds a foundation for excellence by reinforcing marketing strategy with infrastructure that supports all of the global marketing programs: tools and technology, business processes, best practices, budgeting, measurement, and reporting.
A huge part of this role is supporting us to leverage and understand insights from our activities through data. We would love you to be our growth advocate supporting the business in driving growth and optimising activities.
- Administer an awesome tech stack; ensure features are enabled and optimized, and users can access best-practice operations.
- Measure our success by building reports and dashboards, leveraging Salesforce.com, our Data Warehouse, and dedicated Business Intelligence tools.
- Work with the wider marketing org. and data teams to continuously review marketing performance data and channels to highlight opportunities for growth and improvements
- Own our marketing automation platform (Pardot) at the administrative level. This includes regular system audits, synchronization with our CRM (Salesforce) and the implementation/upkeep of new/existing integrations.
- Manage the operational aspects of campaigns and programs in our Marketing Automation Platform – implement forms, and automation to power our marketing campaigns.
- Operationally support the continuous improvement of campaigns and tests with a focus on driving engagement, conversions, and scalability.
- Monitor the health of our processes and the quality of our data; proactively address potential issues with deliverability, automation, or data quality.
- Document best practice for using our tools and engaging in our processes, and train our team to be proficient and effective.
- Build strong lead scoring and handover practices to ensure healthy lead funnel operations.
- Integrate tools and processes to amplify the capabilities and value our tech stack delivers.
- Proactively drive innovation by leveraging your unique experience and perspective.
- Partner with cross-functional stakeholders to ensure frictionless execution, communication, and visibility.
- Manage workload in Asana and keep tasks up-to-date to ensure smooth handover between team members and stakeholders.
Skills, Knowledge and Expertise
- 5+ years’ experience of global marketing operations in B2B SaaS ecommerce business models.
- Previous domain expertise with integrated B2B marketing, lead and pipeline management, attribution models, digital marketing, and systems integration.
- Proven ability to build marketing processes and ensure process compliance in a hypergrowth environment, with a bias toward simplification and not over-engineering.
- Hands-on experience in managing marketing automation systems (preferably Pardot), Salesforce CRM, Google Analytics, and supporting marketing technology platforms.
- Strong experience of implementing, monitoring and managing automations within and between Pardot and Salesforce inc. Automation Rules, Engagement Programs, Process Builder & Flows.
- Effective knowledge of building reports and performance dashboards using the above tools.
- Strong analytic, quantitative and presentation skills with ability to translate raw data into business insights, tell stories with data, and translate into actionable changes.
- Detail-oriented, highly organised and creative with the ability to think outside the box.
- A growth mindset – always making improvements, trying new things, rolling with changes, failing fast, and a can-do attitude – in a fast-paced and quickly changing business environment.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with an ability to work effectively cross-functionally and with all levels within the organization.
We offer you a challenging job in a growing international software company with a competitive remuneration structure. You will be part of a fun and hardworking team.
We don’t expect you to tick every box; if you get warm fuzzy feelings about what we’re trying to achieve at Exclaimer, then we want to hear from you!
- Join a fast-growing SaaS company
- Work in an exciting, collaborative environment
- Hybrid/remote working
- Casual dress code
- Flexible Schedule
- Paid Time Off
NOTE: We work flexibly at Exclaimer (choose a work from home/office arrangement that suits you!). Some meetings and planning sessions would be in either our Farnborough or London office so some travel/in office attendance is required.
We default to running our recruitment process virtually
Exclaimer is an equal opportunity employer and people seeking employment with us are considered without regards to race, colour, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Exclaimer does not accept agency CVs unless specifically engaged on the role by the HR Recruitment Team. Please do not forward CVs to our recruiters, employees or any other company location. Exclaimer is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited CVs.
At Exclaimer, we’re proud of our market-leading position and our proven track record is down to the exceptionally talented individuals we have working for us. Their enthusiasm and skills make a real impact on the quality of service that our customers receive.
Working for us is both challenging and rewarding. We enable our people to be the best they can be by providing the resources and opportunities needed to be successful. We pride ourselves on nurturing our talent by providing exciting career prospects within a dynamic, challenging and rewarding industry.