Exclaimer, A tech scale up with Big Plans…
When you join Exclaimer you will join a global award-winning SaaS provider with an exceptional revenue rate, ambitious growth plans, and an exciting work culture.
Not Heard of us?
We provide world-class email signature solutions that let organizations of any size achieve brand consistency, legal compliance, and customer engagement on any device. Designed for Microsoft 365, Google Workplace, and Microsoft Exchange, our solutions are used by over 50,000 customers in 150+ countries. Some of these customers include renowned companies such as Sony, Mattel, Bank of America, NBC, the Government of Canada, the BBC, and the Academy Awards. We have over 275 employees worldwide.
As part of this growth we are looking for Commercial Sales Executives to join our successful sales team to manage our customers in the UK
You will be an enthusiastic, confident, self-motivated and driven individual who can communicate with mid-market sized companies.
Our sales team work to agreed sales targets by generating customer proposals and pursuing opportunities with prospective accounts.
- Partnering with internal resources in order to drive additional value and expertise
- Generating pipeline that leads to closed revenue and quota attainment
- Arranging and running discovery calls with prospective clients
- Selling on value and return on investment vs. technical functionality
- Building credibility and trust while influencing buying decisions
- Driving opportunities through sales cycle and to purchase/close
- Update the CRM system with accurate client data.
- Providing accurate pipeline forecasts to Sales Managers
- Deliver online product demonstration to prospective clients.
- Build specific product knowledge and understand the market to add value to customers.
- Manage a multichannel outreach approach (email, social media, phone, written, etc.).
- Ability to handle multiple priorities effectively.
- Cross/upselling current customers onto new product plans
- Using your initiative to engage with clients in creative ways using a variety of tools in order to maximise response
Finding the right candidate is important to us
and we are looking for someone who has an entrepreneurial mind set, willing to make cold calls as well as:
- Being able to work on your own initiative and as well as part of a team.
- Have confidence and be comfortable to lead Teams calls with camera on
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Be able to effectively handle customer objections
- Exceptionally motivated and driven to succeed.
- Ability to establish rapport with key decision makers
And it would be a bonus if you had:
- Background in IT software/ technology
- CRM and lead nurturing experience
We offer you a challenging job in a growing international software company with a competitive remuneration structure. You will be part of a fun and hardworking team.
We don’t expect you to tick every box; if you get warm fuzzy feelings about what we’re trying to achieve at Exclaimer, then we want to hear from you!
- Join a fast-growing SaaS company
- Work in an exciting, collaborative environment
- Hybrid/remote working
- Casual dress code
- Flexible Schedule
- Paid Time Off
NOTE: We work flexibly at Exclaimer (choose a work from home/office arrangement that suits you!). Some meetings and planning sessions would be in either our Farnborough or London office so some travel/in office attendance preferred.
We default to running our recruitment process virtually
Exclaimer is an equal opportunity employer and people seeking employment with us are considered without regards to race, colour, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Exclaimer does not accept agency CVs unless specifically engaged on the role by the HR Recruitment Team. Please do not forward CVs to our recruiters, employees or any other company location. Exclaimer is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited CVs.
At Exclaimer, we’re proud of our market-leading position and our proven track record is down to the exceptionally talented individuals we have working for us. Their enthusiasm and skills make a real impact on the quality of service that our customers receive.
Working for us is both challenging and rewarding. We enable our people to be the best they can be by providing the resources and opportunities needed to be successful. We pride ourselves on nurturing our talent by providing exciting career prospects within a dynamic, challenging and rewarding industry.