Exclaimer is a leading provider of email signature management solutions, empowering organizations to create and manage professional and consistent email signatures across their entire workforce. With our innovative software and services, we enable businesses to enhance their brand visibility, maintain compliance, and drive impactful marketing campaigns through email signatures. We have over 275 employees worldwide. As a Senior Customer Marketing Manager, you will play a crucial role in developing and implementing strategies to engage and maximize the value of our customer base.
We are seeking a highly skilled and experienced Senior Customer Marketing Manager to join our dynamic marketing team. In this role, you will be responsible for developing and executing a customer-centric global marketing strategy and programs that drive engagement, satisfaction, and retention. You will work closely with cross-functional teams, including Sales, Product Management, and Customer Success, to create and implement strategies that maximize customer lifetime value and foster long-term relationships.
- Develop and execute customer marketing strategies and programs to drive engagement, upsell, and retention.
- Build a comprehensive understanding of the customer journey and key touchpoints to identify areas for improvement.
- Define appropriate OKRs and KPIs to help prioritise efforts and measure success. Provide regular updates to management and relevant stakeholders.
- Collaborate with Product, CS, Sales and the wider marketing team to identify and capitalize on opportunities for customer expansion and product adoption.
- Develop a segmented approach to customer content and communications to match customer and user stage, knowledge and needs. Use channels email, in-product messaging, newsletters, webinars, and others to drive customer engagement and satisfaction.
- Conduct customer research and analysis to identify trends, needs, and opportunities for upselling, cross-selling, and advocacy.
- Utilize customer data and analytics to measure the success and impact of customer marketing initiatives and optimize campaigns for improved results.
- Work closely with the Sales team to develop and optimise customer referral and advocacy programs.
- Collaborate with Customer Success and Support teams to ensure a seamless customer experience throughout the customer lifecycle.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with key stakeholders, including customers, to understand their needs and challenges, and proactively address them through targeted marketing initiatives.
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends, best practices, and emerging technologies to drive innovation in customer marketing strategies.
- Iterate and improve performance incrementally with innovative and strategic test and learn experiments.
Skills, Knowledge and Expertise
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, or a related field. An advanced degree is a plus.
- Proven experience (5+ years) in customer marketing, preferably in the software-as-a-service (SaaS) industry.
- Demonstrated success in developing and executing customer marketing strategies that drive engagement, retention, and revenue growth.
- A creative thinker that thrives on bringing new ideas to the table, with the ability to execute fast and iterate to learn and find success.
- Strong analytical skills, with the ability to interpret customer data and generate actionable insights.
- Excellent project management skills, with the ability to prioritize and manage multiple initiatives simultaneously.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams and build strong relationships with customers.
- Results-oriented mindset, with a track record of meeting or exceeding targets and KPIs.
- Knowledge of email marketing best practices, marketing automation platforms, and CRM systems (Salesforce and Pardot preferable).
- Familiarity with customer success principles and practices is desirable.
- Self-motivated, proactive, and able to work autonomously in a fast-paced environment.
We offer you a challenging job in a growing international software company with a competitive remuneration structure. You will be part of a fun and hardworking team.
We don’t expect you to tick every box; if you get warm fuzzy feelings about what we’re trying to achieve at Exclaimer, then we want to hear from you!
- Join a fast-growing SaaS company
- Work in an exciting, collaborative environment
- Hybrid/remote working
- Casual dress code
- Flexible Schedule
- Paid Time Off
NOTE: We work flexibly at Exclaimer (choose a work from home/office arrangement that suits you!). Some meetings and planning sessions would be in either our Farnborough or London office so some travel/in office attendance preferred.
We default to running our recruitment process virtually
Exclaimer is an equal opportunity employer and people seeking employment with us are considered without regards to race, colour, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Exclaimer does not accept agency CVs unless specifically engaged on the role by the HR Recruitment Team. Please do not forward CVs to our recruiters, employees or any other company location. Exclaimer is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited CVs.
At Exclaimer, we’re proud of our market-leading position and our proven track record is down to the exceptionally talented individuals we have working for us. Their enthusiasm and skills make a real impact on the quality of service that our customers receive.
Working for us is both challenging and rewarding. We enable our people to be the best they can be by providing the resources and opportunities needed to be successful. We pride ourselves on nurturing our talent by providing exciting career prospects within a dynamic, challenging and rewarding industry.