A tech scale up with Big Plans…When you join Exclaimer, you will be joining a global SaaS provider with an exceptional revenue rate, ambitious growth plans, and an exciting work culture.
Not heard of us?..We are the industry’s leading provider of email signature solutions, empowering businesses to unlock the potential of email as a key digital advertising channel. With our award-winning tools, organizations can simplify the management of email signatures to deliver consistent branding, promote marketing campaigns and company news, gather real-time customer feedback, and much more. Some of our customers include renowned companies such as Sony, Mattel, Bank of America, NBC, the Government of Canada, the BBC, and the Academy Awards. We have over 260 employees worldwide.
As part of this growth, we are looking for an experienced Global Social Media Manager to join the Communication team to actively lead our organic social media strategy on LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook, provide support with elements of paid social advertising and engage users across a variety of digital networking platforms aimed at IT and Marketing professionals.
On a daily basis, you’ll naturally engage our B2B audience (IT and Marketing) and write compelling posts, work as part of a wider marketing team and leverage campaigns to full advantage. You’ll ensure employee advocacy leveraging our influence on LinkedIn, Twitter, YouTube, Medium, Reddit and so on. This position is acting as the voice of Exclaimer and involve managing all community communications on social media platforms. If you are a creative, tech-savvy professional experienced in PR, come & join us!
- Build and execute Exclaimer’s social media strategy in line with our Go-To-Market strategy; supported by current trends within the industry, competitive and audience research, etc.
- Create editorial calendars and syndication schedules tied into quarterly marketing campaigns and content-led initiatives.
- Generate, edit, publish and share daily content that builds meaningful connections and encourages social followers and community members to take action.
- Deploy social media posts on relevant platforms and industry forums.
- Develop and manage social media content to be utilized by Exclaimer’s channel partners (‘Social on Demand’ on the Exclaimer Partner Platform).
- Increase sharing and engagement of social content through viral marketing means.
- Research and monitor activity of company competitors.
- Collaborate with other departments (Sales, Customer Success, Product Specialists, etc.) to manage promotion and coordinate activities on social media.
- Report on content performance for social media campaigns to show engagement and analytics on key goal conversions.
- Continuously improve performance by capturing and analysing appropriate social data/metrics, insights and best practices, and then acting on the information.
- Increase engagement with existing customers to increase our presence on key platforms.
And it would be great if you
- 5+ years of social media experience, preferably in a B2B Tech environment.
- Exceptional writing, editing, and proofing skills, with the ability to write engaging, intelligent copy aimed at a wide variety of stakeholders.
- Detail-oriented, highly organised and creative with the ability to think outside the box.
- Self-starter with drive to succeed in a fast-paced and quickly changing business environment.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent marketing related qualification.
We offer you a challenging job in a growing international software company with a competitive remuneration structure. You will be part of a fun and hardworking team.We don’t expect you to tick every box; if you get warm fuzzy feelings about what we’re trying to achieve at Exclaimer, then we want to hear from you!
- Join a fast-growing SaaS company
- Work in an exciting, collaborative environment
- Hybrid/remote working
- Casual dress code
- Flexible Schedule
- Paid Time Off
NOTE: We work flexibly at at Exclaimer (choose a work from home/office arrangement that suits you!). Some meetings and planning sessions would be in either our Farnborough or London office so some travel/in office attendance preferred.
We default to running our recruitment process virtuallyExclaimer is an equal opportunity employer and people seeking employment with us are considered without regards to race, colour, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by law.