Your new companyA tech scale up with Big Plans…When you join Exclaimer you will join a global award winning SaaS provider with an exceptional revenue rate, ambitious growth plans, and an exciting work culture.Not Heard of us ?We provide world-class email signature solutions that let organizations of any size achieve brand consistency, legal compliance, and customer engagement on any device. Designed for Microsoft 365, Google Workplace, and Microsoft Exchange, our solutions are used by over 50,000 customers in 150+ countries. Some of these customers include renowned companies such as Sony, Mattel, Bank of America, NBC, the Government of Canada, the BBC, and the Academy Awards. We have over 222 employees worldwide.
As part of our continued development, we are looking for an Strategic Alliances Manager. The Microsoft relationship with Exclaimer is strategic and key to the growth of Exclaimer. The Microsoft Alliances Leader will develop and manage a global partner plan and execute regional with cross functionating business support. This role drives pipeline and sales revenue to Exclaimer from Microsoft selling teams, as well as building market awareness for Exclaimer within the Microsoft ecosystem. We are looking to hire an individual who is experienced working in the Microsoft ecosystem or has partner management or alliances experience.
- Develop Exclaimers global engagement plan alongside Microsoft.
- Drive Exclaimer’s Microsoft’s region execution plan, leading to joint selling activities.
- Actively develop and nurture relationships with Microsoft ecosystem.
- Align Exclaimer’s sales team with their Microsoft on pipeline development and active opportunities.
- Successfully position Exclaimer within Microsoft as the number one signature management provider – responsible for all aspects relating to this i.e., QBRs, exec alignment, activities with Exclaimer RVPs and all Sales and Product Engineering teams. Working closely with Partner Marketing to drive sales and awareness campaigns.
- Own and execute field events with Microsoft including partner facing and customer facing events.
- Nurture and maintain strong positive working relationships cross-functionally within Exclaimer and with partner account teams and senior-level executives.
- Establish regular interlocks across internal and partner resources on alliance strategy, milestones and projected results.
- Drive Exclaimer’s Microsoft and other partner go-to-market strategies within region.
- Develop and deliver training / education for Sales, Product, Professional Services, Customer Support and other departments on Microsoft and the Microsoft ecosystem.
- Promote the Exclaimer brand and partnership value with customers, with industry contacts and at relevant industry events.
- Manage business and technical escalations and communicate with stakeholders to maintain momentum and ensure success.
- Execute against established relationship / sales / revenue goals.
- Recommend and support implementation of recommendations to streamline, enhance and make Alliance Partnership Management more efficient and effective.
Skills Knowledge And Expertise
- Desire to be successful and willingness to get the job done.
- Excellent communication skills, including writing, speaking and listening.
- Ability to tailor communication approach to specific situations and audiences.
- Ability to apply analytical skills to evaluate and interpret complex sales, marketing, relationship and associated process-related situations.
- Ability to form relationships and communicate effectively with executive-level decision makers.
- Ability to build an annual plan and execute quarterly to plan.
As well as:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Sales, Marketing, Business or related discipline.
- Prior experience (4+ years) in an Alliance Partner Management or related role.
- Experience in the Microsoft ecosystem would be of benefit.
- Experience in finding, recruiting and on-boarding working with new partners.
We offer you a challenging job in a growing international software company with a competitive remuneration structure. You will be part of a fun and hardworking team.
- Join a fast-growing SaaS company
- Work in an exciting, collaborative environment
- Hybrid/remote working
- Casual dress code
- Flexible Schedule
- Paid Time Off
Exclaimer is an equal opportunity employer and people seeking employment with us are considered without regards to race, colour, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by law.