At ExecOnline, we believe that leaders are within us and among us, which is why we strive to inspire others by creating a future-forward path. Our mission? To connect all leaders to their future potential.
In partnership with the world’s top business schools, we deliver career-enhancing programs for leaders and meaningful impact for enterprises. We’re growing rapidly, and we’re hiring passionate, diverse, mission-driven talent to grow with us.
The primary goal of a Business Development Associate is to generate interest in our product offering with C-level executives that result in live and phone-based meetings for our sales leaders. You will achieve this result through a combination of inbound/ outbound efforts, targeted account research, thorough prospect communication, and personalized messaging. You will also have access to current and future technologies to enhance your productivity (make more money).
This is a great opportunity to further develop a successful career in sales – join us!
In this role you will:
- Be an awesome brand ambassador – create a great first impression to prospects and customers
- Be accountable for your monthly quotas of scheduled meetings and quarterly revenue goals, self-manage yourself to these goals but raise your hand when you need help
- Manage a territory and related lead generation campaigns that involve thoroughly pitching prospective client companies
- Report progress/ deliver forecasts on your efforts based on Salesforce.com and team-managed reports
- Participate in strategy meetings to help shape offerings and the direction of the sales team
- Research industry and company trends to identify new business opportunities
- Track and enter activities and information in Salesforce.com and related IT tools/ shared resources
- Complete ad hoc, database, and admin requests as needed
What makes you a great fit for this role:
- 0-3 yearsof business experience or commensurate internship experience
- Heavy outbound calling (preferred)
- Enterprise product experience a plus!
- Microsoft Office, Google apps, and Salesforce.com experience (preferred)
- Desire to meet and exceed personal and organizational goals
- Passion for sales, new technologies, and education
- Ownership of activity performance and career management
- Ability to present professionally and intelligently to internal and external constituencies
- Superior verbal and written communication skills that generate interest and engage audiences
- High level of poise, judgment, and attention to detail
- Established time management and prioritization skills
- Adaptability and flexibility; ability to thrive in a fast paced environment
- Positive attitude and team player
At ExecOnline, we are committed to fair, equitable, and competitive compensation practices. The base salary for this role is $59,000.00. During the interview process, total compensation will be determined in alignment with market data, team equity, and the experience & capabilities of each candidate. Sales roles will also be eligible for a performance-based incentive plan.
Benefits, Perks, and Resources:
- Accelerate your career: take any of our high-impact courses, for free
- You’ll receive stock options in our fast-growing company, as well as access to a 401(k) to invest in your future
- Thrive beyond work with 20 days of PTO, generous parental leave, paid holidays, and flexible work arrangements
- Comprehensive wellness benefits: high-quality, low-cost medical, dental, and vision plans, in addition to other wellness offerings
- Community & Belonging: Our Employee Resource groups bring together employees with shared characteristics or life experiences
Commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion is our ethos. We take diversity in hiring seriously, and encourage you to apply, even if you don’t meet every bullet point to a “T.”
If you have a disability, or any other need that requires an accommodation, please reach out to the recruiting team – we’re happy to help!
To apply for this job please visit boards.greenhouse.io.