At ExecOnline, we believe that leaders are within us and among us, which is why we strive to inspire others by creating a future-forward path. Our mission? To connect all leaders to their future potential.
In partnership with the world’s top business schools, we deliver career-enhancing programs for leaders and meaningful impact for enterprises. We’re growing rapidly, and we’re hiring passionate, diverse, mission-driven talent to grow with us.
The Director, Revenue Operations and Strategy serves as a business partner for the Revenue functions and advises Revenue leaders on historical performance, forecasts, and pipeline development. This position leads the forecasting and pipeline process for the sales team in order to help optimize the company’s revenue growth and profitability. In this role, you will rely on your advanced understanding of how a commercial team functions, your analytical skills, and your ability to think strategically to help set and guide the revenue strategy.
As we transition our revenue and pricing model, this leader will sit in the center of creating, analyzing, and improving our revenue forecasts and pipeline. This is a fantastic opportunity to create new systems and processes that help the sales team better align to our strategic growth. This role is critical in helping us set a foundation for fast and sustainable growth in the future.
In this role you will:
- Manage a team of Revenue Analysts who compile and analyze sales data
- Partner with the sales teams on data analysis related to order pipeline, bookings, revenue forecasting, revenue reporting, sales productivity, and goal attainment
- Manage the annual and weekly forecasting process and report findings, inconsistencies, and opportunities for improvement to Sales leadership
- Advise leadership on opportunities to improve current processes and recommend enhancements to revenue and operating models
- Lead the strategic planning process for the new year, which includes working with leadership, finance, talent, and operations to create goals, headcount planning, and forecasts
- Ensure accurate and complete data management in Salesforce and across sales and revenue reporting tools
- Analyze and evaluate sales performance metrics, including pipeline and quota attainment
- Monitor and analyze market trends, customer behavior, and competitor activity to identify new business opportunities and potential threats
What makes you a great fit:
- 7+ years of related work experience
- Experience working in a Software as a Service (SaaS) business
- Experience creating forecasts for a sales team
- Experience managing a team
- Strong experience working with Salesforce, Excel, and Google Sheets
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to effectively communicate with and influence diverse stakeholders
- Ability to clearly and concisely summarize complex data and create data storytelling narratives
At ExecOnline, we are committed to fair, equitable, and competitive compensation practices. The base salary range for this role is $130,000-$170,000. During the interview process, total compensation will be determined in alignment with market data, team equity, and the experience & capabilities of each candidate
Benefits, Perks, and Resources:
- Accelerate your career: take any of our high-impact courses, for free
- You’ll receive stock options in our fast-growing company, as well as access to a 401(k) to invest in your future
- Thrive beyond work with 20 days of PTO, generous parental leave, paid holidays, and flexible work arrangements
- Comprehensive wellness benefits: high-quality, low-cost medical, dental, and vision plans, in addition to other wellness offerings
- Community & Belonging: Our Employee Resource groups bring together employees with shared characteristics or life experiences
Commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion is our ethos. We take diversity in hiring seriously, and encourage you to apply, even if you don’t meet every bullet point to a “T.”
If you have a disability, or any other need that requires an accommodation, please reach out to the recruiting team – we’re happy to help!