Don’t you love that feeling when an account executive closes a deal in record time because of your strategic coaching and guidance? Find yourself miffed when red tape stands between you and a mentorship program you’re confident will work? Well, you won’t find that red tape here!
At Expel, we believe if we take care of our employees, they will look after our customers, and the rest will work itself out. It’s as simple as that. We have built an extraordinary place to work based on transparency, where people love what they do, and work gets appreciated. We’re looking for someone to be a steward for our team members like Expel looks after its people.
Do you know how to help the salesforce get productive quickly? Are you great at enabling them to find (and keep) customers in a scalable way? We’re imagining someone who is passionate about making every moment count… from onboarding through initial training and interweaving continual development coaching to help people be the best versions of themselves. If you want to support a sales function that focuses on how we get deals closed in addition to hitting our sales goals, then we’d love to hear from you!
What Expel can do for you
- Offer an environment that values your work, ideas and creativity
- Create the space for you to demonstrate and grow your leadership skills
- Provide varied experiences ranging from training SDRs on how to make their first cold call to mentoring a sales team member on closing a multi-million-dollar deal
- The opportunity to shine as you integrate curriculum with sales systems and design resources that are helpful and available exactly when and where our team needs them.
- Provide a startup environment where people take pride in doing meaningful work.
- Give you access to the things needed to craft and deliver effective curriculum, including tools, resources and interdepartmental support.
What you can do for Expel
- Get our salesforce productive quickly by wielding your expertise towards crafting creative, experiential, role-based coaching that incorporates how people learn & uses modern delivery approaches.
- Learn from the behavior of the salesforce, feedback from sales leaders, and partner with other parts of Expel to identify & fill knowledge gaps as they appear.
- Use data to understand what’s working, what’s not, and what to do next.
What you should bring with you
- Several years of experience mentoring and providing guidance for rapidly growing SaaS companies beyond $50M in annual recurring revenue.
- Experience enabling teams selling enterprise SaaS solutions from mid-market to Enterprise customers, directly and indirectly.
- A deep understanding of how sales people learn and their capacity for information and complexity across different time horizons.
- Mastery of modern office tools and SaaS technologies used in sales teams including things like Salesforce.com, Gong, LMS, CMS, Outreach, Force Management, and Sales Navigator.
- A bachelor’s or post-graduate degree in a related field, or a similarly compelling set of life experiences
At Expel, our employee benefits reflect our commitment to our crew. Unlimited PTO, equity for everyone, work location flexibility, up to 24 weeks of parental leave, and excellent health benefits are some of the ways we care for our Expletives.
The base salary range for this role is between $106,100 USD and $153,800 USD + bonus eligibility and equity.
We’re an Equal Opportunity Employer: You’ll receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
We’ll ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please let us know if you need accommodation of any kind.
We’re only hiring those authorized to work in the United States. We do not currently sponsor immigration visas.
Follow us on social media