Experify is a mission-driven startup dedicated to enabling honest and authentic conversations around products. We seamlessly connect undecided shoppers with previous customers through our platform – for honest opinions and real social proof.
As a SaaS solution, we enable eCommerce businesses to convert more leads by activating their customer base. With Experify, we are actively changing a whole industry – rethinking how businesses gain new customers and how shoppers buy online.
We are a technology startup backed by some of the best venture investors in the world, sharing our bold vision. As a remote-first company, we have small local offices in Zurich (Switzerland) and California (USA). For this role, we are hiring someone based in the US, Canada or LatAm.
You will be one of our early product marketing hires, owning all aspects of how and where we present our product. You are first and foremost a keen observer, who can take the essence of a thought, a product, or a vision and communicate it clearly to our different stakeholders: might it be with words, visuals, or multimedia. You understand what it takes to get a message across and you make it happen.
Role and Responsibilities
Your role is dual: you will be as much an internal enabler when it comes to everything product messaging, as you will be the person shaping our product’s and company’s external appearance and communication. Your weeks will be diverse: one day you might be working closely with the product team to shape the communication that happens within our product, the other day you might be working with the revenue team to create stunning sales and marketing collateral, while on Friday you might be revising an investor pitch together with our CEO or help one of the founders prepare for an interview to articulate our vision clearly.
As Product Marketing Pro you will:
- you will own all aspects of Product Marketing in a seed-stage startup
- create all internal and external messaging, putting our vision into words and images
- be an internal enabler for everything content creation (help create sales material, user messaging, etc.)
- challenge and shape our GTM-strategy / define how and what we communicate to different customer profiles and identify new client segments
- constantly experiment with channels and messaging using creative, low-cost strategies to find out what works best and where to double down on
This is not a marketing manager role. While you might be coordinating external content creators to help you achieve our goals, you are expected to contribute hands-on wherever needed, set the direction, and get things done.
We are looking for individuals who are passionate about their fields of expertise. You have a tendency towards action, and the desire to learn and improve daily is part of your personality. You understand that success rarely happens overnight and you are up for that marathon. You value being part of a team of equals, with different viewpoints but a shared set of common goals.
Your T-shaped skillset enables you to own every aspect of product marketing required in an early-stage startup in breadth, while your deep foundation in at least one discipline enables you to be hands-on. Or to put it differently: you can get things done on your own.
- you can own every aspect of product marketing required in an early-stage startup in breadth, while your deep foundation in at least one discipline enables you to be hands-on
- 3+ years of professional experience in a similar role with a visible success record
- you are an excellent listener with the ability to extract the essence of a thought and communicate it clearly
- you have broad knowledge about everything product marketing, paired with deep expertise in at least one discipline
- you take responsibility and ownership
- you have a strong tendency to get things done and thrive in fast-paced, results-oriented environments
- ideally, you have prior experience working in a seed-stage startup and you understand the unique challenges this brings
- Bonus: significant experience in marketing for B2B SaaS products
- Bonus: you are bi-lingual English-German
- competitive compensation (salary and equity package) based on your experience and track record
- standard benefits package as usual in your jurisdiction (e.g. pension benefits, health insurance contributions, etc.)
- remote-first culture with lots of work flexibility
- an amazing team of people worldwide
- opportunity to contribute to building an industry-defining company
- work remote, home or co-working, or in any of our offices