At F5, we strive to bring a better digital world to life. Our teams empower organizations across the globe to create, secure, and run applications that enhance how we experience our evolving digital world. We are passionate about cybersecurity, from protecting consumers from fraud to enabling companies to focus on innovation.
Everything we do centers around people. That means we obsess over how to make the lives of our customers, and their customers, better. And it means we prioritize a diverse F5 community where each individual can thrive.
We are looking for a skilled and experienced marketer with a background in B2B technology marketing who excels in Integrated Marketing strategy, delivering end-to-end plans that include early thought leadership to practical guidance and best practices that reach and engage audiences in a compelling way. You should also have solid business skills and be able to define and measure the success of your work, tracking customer engagement leading to sales pipeline and wins. Culturally, you should embrace the benefits of agile marketing, love rapidly iterating on plans, and not be afraid to take risks and fail fast.
- Create compelling customer journeys which convince the customer of the need for F5 for each solution and scenario, clearly defining the why and how of where F5 fits in the modern app/security ecosystem resulting in won opportunities.
- Partner with peers in product and solutions marketing to develop the product content portfolio which supports the campaigns and programs with messaging, thought leadership, reasons to consider, reference architectures, use cases, and customer scenarios for F5 solutions in public and private cloud environments.
- Track the performance of the end-to-end plan and content and drive the team to optimize for the greatest business impact.
- Analyze reporting through KPIs, metrics, and other performance data to articulate team success.
- Understand and can get hands-on to investigate multi-channel customer engagement for trends and interesting moments which inform and refine new and existing plans, programs, and execution.
- Work closely with Product Marketing, Solutions Marketing, Business Development and Alliance Partners, Field Solutions Architects, and other experts within F5 in understanding the technical capabilities of the F5 portfolio of core and cloud solutions.
- Work closely across corporate and field marketing to create a connected GTM strategy, considering feedback for the best customer experience and business outcome.
- Package the go-to-market strategy into a consumable, actionable format for reference of anyone in F5.
Experience Personal Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Understand the solutions, players, offerings, and competitors in the application delivery ecosystem, specifically with knowledge of DevOps and modern development practices.
- Demonstrable passion for technology and innovation, keeping up with the latest trends and advances.
- Natural listener and storyteller that knows how to identify story angles and develop them into strong pitches.
- Strong collaborator with excellent EQ skills in larger business environments
- Proven ability to build, support and manage resources across multiple cross-functional teams to execute high-impact marketing.
- Excellent communication, presentation, project management, and critical thinking skills.
- Ability to operate with high energy, commitment, and enthusiasm to take on a complex, challenging role in a dynamic, fast-paced organization.
- Strong organizational, multi-tasking, and time-management skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, Business, or related 5+ years of relevant marketing experience
- 2+ years of Technology marketing (B2B preferred)
Physical Demands and Work Environment
- Duties are performed in a normal office environment while sitting at a desk or computer table.
- Duties require utilizing a computer, communicating over the telephone, and reading printed material.
- Duties may require being on call periodically or working outside normal hours (evenings and weekends).
- The job may be performed on-site at a customer facility or data center or in an office environment sitting at a desk or computer table.
The Job Description is intended to be a general representation of the responsibilities and requirements of the job. However, the description may not be all-inclusive, and responsibilities and requirements are subject to change.
The annual U.S. base pay range for this position is: $94,246.00 – $141,370.00
F5 maintains broad salary ranges for its roles in order to account for variations in knowledge, skills, experience, geographic locations, and market conditions, as well as to reflect F5’s differing products, industries, and lines of business. The pay range referenced is as of the time of the job posting and is subject to change.
You may also be offered incentive compensation, bonus, restricted stock units, and benefits. More details about F5’s benefits can be found at the following link: https://www.f5.com/company/careers/benefits. F5 reserves the right to change or terminate any benefit plan without notice.
Please note that F5 only contacts candidates through F5 email address (ending with @f5.com) or auto email notification from Yello/Workday (ending with f5.com or @myworkday.com).
Equal Employment Opportunity
It is the policy of F5 to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and employment applicants without regard to unlawful considerations of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, sensory, physical, or mental disability, marital status, veteran or military status, genetic information, or any other classification protected by applicable local, state, or federal laws. This policy applies to all aspects of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, job assignment, compensation, promotion, benefits, training, discipline, and termination. F5 offers a variety of reasonable accommodations for candidates. Requesting an accommodation is completely voluntary. F5 will assess the need for accommodations in the application process separately from those that may be needed to perform the job. Request by contacting [email protected].