The Marketing Communications Associate will coordinate the development and dissemination of our company’s promotional and thought leadership material such as blog articles, whitepapers, collateral, and press releases; and will oversee the overall content calendar, content review process, and content amplification.
The goal is to spread brand awareness and assist with marketing initiatives by creating messaging strategies and a content calendar designed to inform, educate and persuade customers and partners about the company and its products. This will also involve keeping internal teams informed and encouraging their active participation in the development of thought leadership materials as well as content promotion.
- Collaborate with copywriters, designers, social media professionals, SEO experts, and content teams to create blog articles, white papers, press releases, collateral, infographics and marketing videos
- Network with customers, partners and industry professionals to seek guest blog contributions
- Identify internal evangelists to brand; work with them to solicit contributions to marketing thought leadership content
- Oversee the overall content calendar and collaborate with team members to execute marketing campaigns
- Ensure a proper set of processes and policies are adhered to including reviews by SEO, legal, executive, and customers as it applies
- Communicate objectives, timelines, and deliverables to sales team and employees, and provide instructions for usage and promotion
- Look for and organize ways to amplify the content. This includes promoting within LinkedIn Groups, LinkedIn Pulse, LinkedIn Newsletters, Medium, social media discussion groups (eg – Quora, Reddit), website banners, sponsored content, sponsored ads, as well as organic and paid social posts
- Monitor content performance by tracking metrics and conversion rates
- Oversee relationships with industry associations with the goal of maximizing the relationship and promotional opportunities. Joint activities could include directory/website listings, newsletter promotions, education webinars, and show sponsorships.
- Assist with internal and external newsletter development and promotional emails
- Assist with website posts for events, blog articles and other resources
- Assist with the creation of short, informal videos that can augment social and sales activities
- Support local regional teams and events
- Beirut, Lebanon
Desired Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) in marketing, advertising, or communications
- General experience with digital marketing, content marketing, or social media marketing
- Knowledge of style and communication standards
- Knowledge of basic design principles
- Strong organizational skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication, as well as presentation skills
- Ability to write and speak French and English fluently
- Familiarity with web content management tools, such as WordPress, and email marketing tools
- Working knowledge of HTML and SEO is a plus
- Video production experience is a plus
To apply for this job please visit fadel.com.