Are you a marketer with a desire for crafting compelling marketing programs that are designed to connect, engage, and grow with clients? Do you have skill in turning product features into compelling narratives? Do you get excited to package and launch your programs to the teams that are responsible for taking those programs to market? If you say yes to these, and more, bring that creative thinking, drive and passion to the role of Director, Employer Program Marketing within the Stock Plan Services marketing organization.
The Stock Plan Services Employer Marketing team needs a hardworking, imaginative, curious, problem-solving communicator that is passionate about the customer – both internal and external. In this role, you will be responsible for the development and implementation of a variety of marketing programs, that put our clients’ needs and expectations ahead. The ideal team member will have the ability to use data and insights to develop integrated marketing programs, create content and positioning, and deliver them via multi-channel outlets.
To effectively build marketing programs that drive impact for our business requires you’ll work with business partners and collaborators to shape the strategy, synthesize inputs, make recommendations, and implement the work forward. Specifically, you will be a:
- Product Evangelist – Championing the releases of the features and capabilities that make our clients’ job easier, and their employees experience simple by translating value into persuasive messaging that resonate.
- Content Conjurer – Developing and coordinating the creation of compelling-content that educates, inspires, and engages our target audience(s) – from presentations to webinar content, email messaging and more.
- Data-Driven Dynamo – Utilizing data analytics to uncover insights and fine-tune marketing programs for maximum impact.
- Strategic Architect – Crafting and implementing strategic marketing plans that drive and grow strong client relationships.
- Collaboration Agent –Forging strong partnerships and collaborations across the team, Stock Plan Services stakeholders, and other business unit teams.
- Technology Explorer – Uncovering and bring to bear innovative communication vehicles to deliver messages effectively.
- Matrix Marvel – Working in a matrix environment across all levels reflecting agile thinking and iteration for the improvement of the strategy.
The Expertise and Skills You Bring
- Demonstrated experience in marketing communications; ideally many of those years in business-to-business marketing.
- Experience in creating strategic marketing plans and implementing those plans across an array of marketing channels.
- Effective writer and speaker, preferably with experience in crafting persuasive messaging.
- Exceptional planning and project management skills and ability to handle more than one marketing program at a time.
- “Gets it done” attitude– reliable and strong project-management skills, and the grit and determination to deliver, with the flexibility to adapt to changes along the way.
- Positive demeanor and tenacious work ethic.
- Ability to work in a highly collaborative environment across all levels of the organization but reflecting a level of independence to take initiative and move projects forward.
- Desire to help coach others on the team to success.
- Bachelor degree with relevant major preferred.
As a dedicated group of marketing professionals, Stock Plan Services Employer Marketing is responsible for developing and implementing leading marketing programs to acquire, retain and expand relationships with employers and intermediaries. By doing your job well you drive satisfaction, retention and growth of our client relationships and differentiate Fidelity Stock Plan Services in the marketplace. In addition, you be a part of a team that is highly driven, champions of innovative marketing, and inspired by each other.
Fidelity Investments is a privately held company with a mission to strengthen the financial well-being of our clients. We help people invest and plan for their future. We assist companies and non-profit organizations in delivering benefits to their employees. And we provide institutions and independent advisors with investment and technology solutions to help invest their own clients’ money.
At Fidelity, you’ll find endless opportunities to build a meaningful career that positively impacts peoples’ lives, including yours. You can take advantage of flexible benefits that support you through every stage of your career, empowering you to thrive at work and at home. Honored with a Glassdoor Employees’ Choice Award, we have been recognized by our employees as a Best Place to Work in 2023. And you don’t need a finance background to succeed at Fidelity—we offer a range of opportunities for learning so you can build the career you’ve always imagined.
At Fidelity, our goal is for most people to work flexibly in a way that balances both personal and business needs with time onsite and offsite through what we’re calling “Dynamic Working”. Most associates will have a hybrid schedule with a requirement to work onsite at a Fidelity work location for at least one week, 5 consecutive days, every four weeks. These requirements are subject to change.
We invite you to Find Your Fidelity at fidelitycareers.com.
Fidelity Investments is an equal opportunity employer. We believe that the most effective way to attract, develop and retain a diverse workforce is to build an enduring culture of inclusion and belonging.
Fidelity will reasonably accommodate applicants with disabilities who need adjustments to participate in the application or interview process. To initiate a request for an accommodation, contact the HR Accommodation Team by sending an email to accommodations @fmr.com, or by calling 800-835-5099, prompt 2, option 3.
At Fidelity, we value honesty, integrity, and the safety of our associates and customers within a heavily regulated industry. Certain roles may require candidates to go through a preliminary credit check during the screening process. Candidates who are presented with a Fidelity offer will need to go through a background investigation and may be asked to provide additional documentation as requested. This investigation includes but is not limited to a criminal, civil litigations and regulatory review, employment, education, and credit review (role dependent). These investigations will account for 7 years or more of history, depending on the role. Where permitted by federal or state law, Fidelity will also conduct a pre-employment drug screen, which will review for the following substances: Amphetamines, THC (marijuana), cocaine, opiates, phencyclidine.