Fieldguide is establishing a new state of trust for global commerce and capital markets through automating and streamlining the work of assurance and audit practitioners specifically within cybersecurity, privacy, and ESG (Environmental, Social, Governance). Put simply, we build software for the people who enable trust between businesses.
We’re based in San Francisco, CA, but built as a remote-first company that enables you to do your best work from anywhere. We’re backed by top investors including 8VC, Floodgate, Y Combinator, DNX Ventures, Global Founders Capital, Justin Kan, Eric Ries, and more.
We value diversity — in backgrounds and in experiences. We need people from all backgrounds and walks of life to help build the future of audit and advisory. Fieldguide’s team is inclusive, driven, humble and supportive. We are deliberate and self-reflective about the kind of team and culture that we are building, seeking teammates that are not only strong in their own aptitudes but care deeply about supporting each other’s growth.
As an early stage start-up employee, you’ll have the opportunity to build out the future of business trust. We make audit practitioners’ lives easier by eliminating up to 50% of their work and giving them better work-life balance. If you share our values and enthusiasm for building a great culture and product, you will find a home at Fieldguide.
About the Role:
If you live and breathe digital and growth marketing, we want to talk to you. We are looking for a Sr. Manager, Demand Generation to develop, implement, track and optimize our digital marketing campaigns across all digital channels. You have a strong grasp of current marketing tools and strategies and are able to lead integrated digital marketing campaigns from concept to execution. Digital marketing managers will work with the marketing team, supporting teams (such as subject matter experts), and vendors to launch campaigns on time and on budget.
What You’ll Do:
- Plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, email, social media and display advertising campaigns
- Design, build and maintain our social media presence
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
- Instrument conversion points and optimize user funnels
- Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners
- Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate
- BS/MS degree in marketing or a related field
- Proven working experience in digital marketing
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, Hubspot)
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns and targeted LinkedIn ads
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
More about Fieldguide:
Fieldguide is a values-based company. Our values are:
- Fearless – Inspire & break down seemingly impossible walls.
- Fast – Launch fast with excellence, iterate to perfection.
- Lovable – Deliver happiness & 11 star experiences.
- Owners – Execute & run the business with ownership.
- Win-win – Create mutual value & earn trust for life.
- Inclusive – Scale the best ideas with inclusive teams.
Some of our benefits include:
- Competitive compensation packages with meaningful ownership
- Unlimited PTO
- Wellness benefits, including a bundle of free therapy sessions
- Technology & Work from Home reimbursement
- Learning & Development reimbursement
- Flexible work schedules
To apply for this job please visit www.fieldguide.io.