Figma is growing our team of passionate people on a mission to make design accessible to all. Born on the Web, Figma helps entire product teams brainstorm, create, test, and ship better designs, together. From great products to long-lasting companies, we believe that nothing great is made alone—come make with us!
Figma is looking for a team lead to join our Product Marketing team. You’ll be overseeing various product areas and go-to-market strategy for our core audiences. This is an amazing opportunity to help build out the marketing foundation at Figma, work on a quickly innovating product, and be a part of a passionate user community.
This is a full-time role that can be held from one of our US hubs or remotely in the continental United States.
What you’ll do at Figma:
- Lead go-to-market strategy and planning for FigJam
- Be a strategic partner to the Product team and contribute to the future of Figma with your expertise in our market, competitors, and customers
- Craft differentiated messaging and positioning informed by user research and insights
- Roll up your sleeves and help lead new product launches and campaigns when needed
- Enable our customer-facing teams to help improve sales efficiency through impactful enablement programs
- Partner with the broader marketing team to execute campaigns that drive new signups, expansion, and/or product adoption
- Build and coach a small team of product marketers; lead with a passion for learning and development
- Help us build PMM team culture and processes—be it better ways to measure success, communicate as a team, share learnings, plan cross-functionally, and more
We’d love to hear from you if you have:
- 10+ years in product marketing or a related role
- Experience hiring, coaching, and managing direct report(s)
- A passion for learning new products and industries—unafraid to dive into the nitty gritty technical details
- A customer champion who always keep their eyes to the ground
- A strong writer, meaning you avoid enterprise jargon, can adapt to the Figma voice, and write with the customer in mind
- Data-driven and experimental in how you approach and measure your work
- Bonus: Experience leading incubating products and other areas of marketing
At Figma, one of our values is Grow as you go. We believe in hiring smart, curious people who are excited to learn and develop their skills. If you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with the points outlined in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyways. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles.
Read more about our team
- Investing in Figma: The Decade of Design
- How work is changing at Figma
- Figma’s next product is a multiplayer whiteboard called FigJam
- Software Design Startup Figma Is Now Worth $10 Billion
We will work to ensure individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please let your recruiter know if you require accommodation.
Dylan Field and Evan Wallace co-founded Figma in 2012 with the vision of building tools for designers in the browser. Their goal was to create the first design tool that combined the accessibility of the Web with the functionality of a native app. Today Figma is a platform with tools and spaces to support the entire product development process—idea to design to build—and has simplified collaboration for companies like Microsoft, Uber, and The New York Times to name a few.
At Figma, we celebrate and support our differences. We know employing a team rich in diverse backgrounds, experiences, and opinions allows our employees, products, and community to flourish. Figma is an equal opportunity workplace—we are dedicated to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national orientation, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
To apply for this job please visit boards.greenhouse.io.
Follow us on social media