Figure is transforming the trillion dollar financial services industry using blockchain technology.
In five short years, Figure has unveiled a series of fintech firsts using the Provenance blockchain for loan origination, equity management, private fund services, banking and payments sectors – bringing speed, efficiency and savings to both consumers and institutions. Today, Figure is one of less than a thousand companies considered a unicorn, globally.
Our mission requires us to have a creative, team-oriented, and supportive environment where everyone can do their absolute best. The team is composed of driven, innovative, collaborative, and curious people who love architecting ground-breaking technologies. We value individuals who bring an entrepreneurial mindset to every task and will embrace our culture of innovation.
Every day at Figure is a journey in continuous learning yet a daily focus on getting work done that makes a difference. Join a team of proven leaders who have already created billions of dollars in value in the FinTech space!
About the Role
We’re looking for a data-driven Growth Marketing Manager with a proven track-record back of scaling high-growth B2B SaaS startups to join the Figure Equity Solutions team. Together with our Commercial team and the Marketing Director of Figure Marketplace, you’ll expand and optimize our acquisition efforts.
You’ll be fundamental in formulating the growth strategy, managing campaign budgets, and reporting progress to company management. Energy, enthusiasm, and the ability to learn are as important as experience. Entrepreneurial spirit is a must. As much as we want someone to deliver, we want them to come with their own ideas, and help us experiment to find the right strategies.
What You’ll Do
- Create viral growth loops that drive revenue and increase brand awareness.
- Create and manage paid digital marketing campaigns – SEM, paid social, programmatic – to improve the customer’s journey to acquisition (and retention)
- Leverage organic channels – SEO, email marketing, social media – to create a multi-channel, integrated growth engine.
- Rigorously run tests and experiments, refine hypotheses, and iterate initiatives to drive revenue and reduce CAC.
- Partner with the Content team to create assets that power data-informed TOFU and MOFU campaigns.
- Create and constantly improve processes that drive and optimize marketing and lead generation productivity
- Generate a steady, growing stream of leads each and every week. Track, monitor, and report key performance metrics so we see what works.
- Work closely with Sales to obtain prospect feedback that can inform ad copy and campaigns.
- Prepare and present regular growth marketing reports to the management team, along with optimization recommendations.
- Build and maintain reports and dashboards for the business to monitor primary KPI’s and drivers
What We Look For
- You have grown revenue for a B2B SaaS startup before – and you have numbers to back you up!
- You know Google Ads (search and display), Bing Ads (yep, Bing is back!), LinkedIn Ads, Instagram Ads like the back of your hand.
- You know how to run effective retargeting campaigns.
- You have experience effectively using Intent data.
- You are numbers driven, and understand the relationship between the metrics that drive success. You obsess over how to leverage and improve the primary drivers.
- You can’t live without Google Analytics and Hubspot. Do you also know your way around Google Tag Manager and Tableau? Bonus points!
- You have exceptional communication skills, both written & verbal.
- You’re a natural people person, you know how to motivate & get the best out of those around you
- You’re an ambitious, self-starter. You love B2B Marketing and aspire to be known as one of the best in the world
Benefits and Perks
Competitive salary and growth opportunities
- Company quarterly performance based bonus
- Equity stock options package
- Employer funded comprehensive health, vision, dental insurance and wellness program for employees and their dependents
- Employer funded life and disability insurance coverage
- Company HSA, FSA, Dependent Care, 401k, and commuter benefits
- Up to 12 weeks paid family leave
- Home office and technology stipend for those working outside of a traditional office more than 75% of the time
- Flexible time-off plan to empower employees to take the time off that they want and need
- Continuing education reimbursement
- Routine Team swag deliveries!
Depending on your residential location certain laws might regulate the way Figure manages applicant data. California Residents, please review our California Employee and Prospective Employee Privacy Notice for further information. By submitting your application, you are agreeing and acknowledging that you have read and understand the above notice.
Figure will not sponsor work visas for this position. In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification form upon hire.
To apply for this job please visit boards.greenhouse.io.
Follow us on social media