Fishbowl is an industry leading, top supplier of manufacturing and warehouse management software for small, medium, and enterprise sized businesses across 40+ verticals. While our mission is to deliver amazing software, service, training, and support to our customers to help them grow and scale their business operations, our passion is helping people. Whether you are new to owning and operating a business, or you have been at it for 20+ years, Fishbowl provides simplicity and flow for business owners and makes it easier for them to focus on what they love most, running their business.
To support the mission of Fishbowl, we have recently partnered with Diversis Capital to invest in Fishbowl’s growth and market scale. We are well on our way to developing exciting new cloud-based products that will continue to surprise and delight our existing and future customers. We also have exciting plans to expand our efforts internationally and are focused on building a globally oriented team that will allow us to scale our operations and future market growth potential.
Reporting to the Director of Channel Marketing, the Marketing Manager will own strategy and execution for Fishbowl’s association marketing channels, and our expanding events strategy including tradeshows and webinars, as well as managing our social media presence and community groups. We are looking for a strong project manager who thrives in a cross-functional collaborative environment, a self-starter always looking for new opportunities who is results-oriented to support our growing SaaS business. We are looking for someone with a proven history of managing events and social media strategies with demonstrable success at previous companies. This role is pivotal in our drive for excellence, and we need a candidate who is not only experienced but also highly motivated to make a significant impact.
- Leading the planning and innovative on-sight strategies for tradeshows, including coordination, team training, collateral development, copy writing, booth shipping, social media engagement, and attending events focused on driving tangible results and delivering an engaging user experience.
- Leading webinar strategy, speaker identification and coaching, topic definition, presentation creation, webinar promotion and follow-up, technical webinar registration setup and hosting to effectively demonstrate the value of our Saas products, educate users, and reflect industry trends.
- Build relationships for strong partnership and collaboration with key stakeholders across sales, marketing, and other departments as necessaryto coordinate efforts and ensure success.
- Develop and execute marketing strategies for industry associations, including webinars, events, content, advertisements, directory listings, social media engagement and more to highlight the unique advantages of our SaaS solutions in alignment with the association industry needs.
- Developing and executing high-impact social media strategies to elevate our brand visibility, boost user engagement, and solidify our online presence across all relevant platforms while Monitor social media channels for industry trends, user feedback, and comments, and respond proactively and professionally.
- Developing and executing high-impact social media strategies to elevate our brand visibility, boost user engagement, solidify our online presence across all relevant platforms, and proactively monitoring social media channels for industry trends, user feedback, and comments.
- Create compelling content, including posts, visuals, videos, and stories, that not only promotes events and webinars but also fosters an engaged and active online community.
- Drive engagement within relevant online communities related to our SaaS industry and products, actively participating in forums, social media groups, and online discussions.
- Managing budget allocation, reporting on funnel performance for tradeshows, webinars, association partnerships, and social media, analyzing results, and implementing optimizations to improve performance.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, or a related field (or equivalent experience).
- 3+ years of experience in event management.
- 1+ year of experience managing social media.
- Self-starter with strong attention to detail, exceptional organization and time management skills with the ability to manage multiple competing priorities simultaneously.
- Previous experience writing engaging copy that drives campaign performance results.
- Proficiency in problem solving and analytics to report on results and optimize campaign performance.
- Excellent project-management skills with experience using project management applications like Asana.
- Strong communication skills and collaborative mindset to manage projects effectively across multiple teams.
- Willingness to travel up to 40% of the time for tradeshows.
- Preferred for a candidate to live within driving distance to our Orem, UT office to facilitate tradeshow shipping.
- This Marketing Manager role presents an exciting opportunity to lead our SaaS company to new heights through exceptional event planning, webinar coordination, and association engagement. We are seeking a candidate who is not just experienced but has a passion for delivering outstanding results.
- Flexible PTO with no accrual needed allowing employees the time they need away from work
- Multiple healthcare options to choose from including PPO and CDHP options with matching company contributions to an employee’s HSA account
- Paid parental leave
- 401K matching
- On-site gym, company paid lunches, fully stocked snack bins and refrigerators in the office (anyone want a Monster to drink?)
- Generous anniversary gifts for all employees on their anniversary date
Fishbowl participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Please visit https://www.e-verify.gov/sites/default/files/everify/posters/EVerifyParticipationPoster.pdf for more information.
Fishbowl provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
Fishbowl is committed to providing access, equal opportunity, and reasonable accommodation for individuals with disabilities in employment, its services, programs, and activities.