Fishbowl is an industry-leading, top supplier of manufacturing and warehouse management software for small, medium, and enterprise-sized businesses across 40+ verticals. While our mission is to deliver amazing software, service, training, and support to our customers to help them grow and scale their business operations, our passion is helping people. Whether you are new to owning and operating a business or have been at it for 20+ years, Fishbowl provides simplicity and flow for business owners. It makes it easier for them to focus on what they love most, running their business.
To support the mission of Fishbowl, we have recently partnered with Diversis Capital to invest in Fishbowl’s growth and market scale. We are well on our way to developing exciting new cloud-based products that will continue to surprise and delight our existing and future customers. We also have exciting plans to expand our efforts internationally. We are focused on building a globally oriented team that will allow us to scale our operations and future market growth potential.
As we work to expand our internal team, Fishbowl is looking for individuals who are highly collaborative, carry diverse skill sets, love problem-solving, and understand the value of working on a high-performing, goal-oriented team.
We are seeking a talented and experienced Revenue Operations Manager to join our dynamic team. As the Revenue Operations Manager, you will play a vital role in managing all revenue-related processes, systems, and data to drive revenue growth, improve sales efficiency, and enhance the customer experience. You will work closely with various teams, including sales, marketing, customer success, and finance, to ensure our revenue operations are efficient, effective, and scalable. This position reports to the Senior Manager of Enterprise Systems.
- Develop and maintain revenue-related processes, including lead generation, opportunity management, forecasting, pipeline management, and revenue recognition.
- Collaborate and help scale all revenue-related systems, such as CRM, marketing automation, sales engagement, and revenue recognition platforms.
- Identify and build data quality and integrity across all revenue-related systems and processes.
- Collaborate with sales, marketing, customer success, and finance teams to develop and implement revenue growth strategies and tactics.
- Monitor and analyze revenue performance metrics and provide insights to the leadership team on trends, opportunities, and risks.
- Lead cross-functional projects to improve sales efficiency, customer experience, and revenue growth.
- Stay up to date on the latest trends and best practices in RevOps and share insights with the leadership team to help drive revenue growth.
- 3+ years of experience in revenue operations, sales operations, finance, or a related field.
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, and data interpretation skills.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills.
- Experience with CRM, marketing automation, sales engagement, and revenue recognition platforms (e.g., Salesforce, Marketo, Outreach, etc.).
- Experience managing cross-functional projects and leading change management initiatives.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment with changing priorities and deadlines.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to work independently.
- Familiarity with SaaS business models is a plus.
- Flexible PTO with no accrual needed allowing employees the time they need away from work
- Multiple healthcare options to choose from including PPO and CDHP options with matching company contributions to an employee’s HSA account
- Paid parental leave
- 401K matching
- On-site gym, company paid lunches, fully stocked snack bins and refrigerators in the office (anyone want a Monster to drink?)
- Generous anniversary gifts for all employees on their anniversary date
- A team environment where people want to work from the office, but enjoy the freedom to work from anywhere
- and much more!
Fishbowl participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Please visit https://www.e-verify.gov/sites/default/files/everify/posters/EVerifyParticipationPoster.pdf for more information.
Fishbowl provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
Fishbowl is committed to providing access, equal opportunity, and reasonable accommodation for individuals with disabilities in employment, its services, programs, and activities.