From Fivetran’s founding until now, our mission has remained the same: to make access to data as simple and reliable as electricity. With Fivetran, customer data arrives in their warehouses, canonical and ready to query, with no engineering or maintenance required. We’re proud that more organizations continue to leverage our technology every day to become truly data-driven.
About the Role
Fivetran builds the automated data platform of choice for thousands of companies looking to improve their data analytics and operations. We’re looking for a Senior Product Marketer to join our Enterprise team with a key focus on data security, governance, quality and trust. Product Marketing at Fivetran is responsible for customer and market insights to drive product messaging and positioning, go-to-market strategies, while influencing demand generation campaigns to drive product growth. Upmarket, we’re heavily focused on enterprise personas including database architects and data leaders across the organization.
The role partners closely with product, sales, design, communications, alliances and analytics. You will be familiar with the customer lifecycle from acquisition to expansion to shape product interest, evaluation, purchase, and growth. Key programs include planning and executing GTM for new capabilities, sales enablement, and collaborating with analysts and press.
We are looking for an experienced, creative, and collaborative product marketer leader to join our team. You will be supporting our Enterprise Product Marketing function, focusing on data security, governance, quality and trust product launches. Day to day you will be responsible for developing and maintaining personas, competitive intelligence, messaging, and storytelling to win the Enterprise customer.
Technologies You’ll Use
Height, Canva, Google Drive, Slab, Slack, Camtasia, Looker, Heap, Bizible, and Salesforce
What You’ll Do
- Work with the Fivetran Enterprise Product Management team to develop and execute on go-to-market launches designed to attract the Enterprise segment
- Contribute knowledge and insights to the competitive landscape and create sales collateral and enablement that speaks to our core value proposition for Enterprise customers
- Research and contribute to our internal teams on our core Enterprise personas (e.g., Data Architects, and Database Architects) and understand the enterprise buying journey
- Participate in webinars & thought leadership to support demand gen and customer marketing
- Work with Product Managers to translate complex data protection ideas and best practices into customer-facing collateral including data sheets, pitch decks, blogs, setup documentation, and more
- Become a go-to expert internally for information on our Enterprise segment with a good understanding of our product vision and value differentiators
- Work with others across the company to create engaging content for marketing campaigns associated with webinars, events, website updates, and customer communications.
- Engage partner teams at a strategic messaging level to drive high impact solutions for co-marketing and joint partner launches
- Demonstrate Fivetran values and contribute to the wider Fivetran community
Skills We’re Looking For
- Experience working with Enterprise teams and customers: Whether it’s been enabling teams, crafting messaging for sales pitches, or being a former member of a sales team, it’s important that we understand how to best support our GTM counterparts. Familiarity with the complexity of enterprise sales cycles and how product marketing can play a role in accelerating deals.
- In-person, virtual, and written communication prowess. You will be working with users, product managers, sales and marketing at Fivetran across the world. You have deep empathy for users and are able to adapt how you communicate to reach and engage your audience regardless of medium. You excel at verbal and written communication, knowing how to repurpose marketing material into different mediums while ensuring consistency in messaging & value proposition.
- Hungry & ready to dive in. Fivetran is moving, growing, and changing quickly, it is an environment you embrace. You will be adaptable as you are exposed to a lot of different projects and are excited to roll up your sleeves and get stuff done.
- Highly-organized with a project management track record. You’ll be coordinating projects and workstreams across many different teams, responsible for collecting and maintaining customer materials and research. You will help us up-level not only the quality of work we produce but the amount and accessibility of it.
- Familiarity with enterprise data needs. You are well versed in the data space and have an understanding of data security, governance, trust or quality, or have worked for a company or in a specific role to these – i.e. data security, data protection, data cataloging, data analytics, operational analytics.
- Experience working in or with Fortune 500
- Experience working in or with the retail, manufacturing, or finance/insurance industries
Perks and Benefits
- 100% employer-paid medical insurance*
- Generous paid time-off policy (PTO), plus paid sick time, inclusive parental leave policy, holidays, and volunteer days off
- RSU stock grants
- Professional development and training opportunities
- Company virtual happy hours, free food, and fun team building activities
- Monthly cell phone stipend
*may vary by country – please reach out to your recruiter for more information
To learn more about Fivetran’s benefits by region – click here.
We’re honored to be valued at over $5.6 billion, but more importantly, we’re proud of our core values of Get Stuck In, Do the Right Thing, and One Team, One Dream.
Fivetran brings together high-quality talent across the globe to make data access as easy and reliable as electricity for our customers. We value and recognize that our customers benefit from having innovative teams made of people from many backgrounds, experiences and identities. Fivetran promotes diversity, equity, inclusion & belonging through attracting, recruiting, developing and retaining a diverse workforce, not only because it is the right thing to do, but because it helps us build a world-class company to better serve our customers, our people and our communities.
To learn more about Fivetran’s culture and what it’s like to be part of the team, click here and enjoy our video.
To apply for this job please visit www.fivetran.com.
Follow us on social media