Flawless is a London-based (remotely working) SaaS startup that builds an operations monitoring & incident management system for ecommerce, logistics and marketplace businesses. The current founding team Zoltan (ex-Delivery Hero MD and ex-McKinsey EM) and Juraj (ex-Scalable Capital Head of Engineering) have already built a strong product in just a year that is used by multiple paying customers.
The company has just raised their seed investment round from investors like 42CAP, Picus Capital, Dreamcraft and Oktogon Ventures and is looking to strengthen the team with an experienced Chief Revenue Officer to join the founding management team. We are driven by the ambition to build a great product that customers love, in a remote-first environment where people thrive and have fun.
We’re looking for a Chief Revenue Officer to join the founding management team and build up & lead the sales, marketing & customer success functions.
The company is still early stage – most of the existing customers come from the founders’ network and we only recently started a more active sales outreach. Therefore this role comes with lots of exciting exploratory and iterative work to find the right GTM strategy and along that the product-market fit.
Key tasks include:
- Be part of the founding management team and work directly with the founder & CEO and the CTO on a wide variety of strategic and operational topics
- Quickly understand pain points & needs based on interactions with customers
- Build & quickly test hypotheses together with the product team on features that respond to customer pain points and on positioning that sells the product
- Build out additional scalable sales channels on top of existing working ones
- Fine tune sales process based on customer feedback & results
- Develop sales materials that support the different stages of the sales process
- Manage relationship with existing customers and synthesise feedback into product development needs
- Build a well-functioning sales organisation for the next phases of growth
What you will need
Given the early stage of the business, this is a highly entrepreneurial role where the candidate initially shall do very hands-on work together with the founder & CEO.
Who we’re looking for:
- Most importantly, you know how to grow ARR in a B2B SaaS business from scratch (you’ve already done this at least once, not only seen it)
- You have an entrepreneurial mindset – you co-founded your own business or joined a similarly early stage startup before
- You possess sales or marketing experience from a B2B SaaS company that sold to SMBs (and not only enterprise)
- You are a logical thinker and able to break down complex matters into smaller bite-sized pieces
- You are pragmatic, have a strong bias for action, and seek to deliver impactful results
- You have an ability to thrive in uncertain and fast-paced environments
- Cash and equity: given you will be part of the founding team and will be the first commercial person who can shape the revenue organisation from scratch, you will receive a significant number of shares within our stock option scheme.