Fleetio is a modern software platform that helps thousands of organizations around the world manage their fleet operations. Transportation technology is a hot market and we’re leading the charge with raving fans as customers and an incredible team, but we’ve only scratched the surface of potential!
As an Outbound Sales Development Representative (SDR), you make the first impression! You’ll use ZoomInfo, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, Outreach, and Salesforce to identify, engage and qualify prospective customers. You’ll also partner with our Account Executives by creating a pipeline of opportunities for them to close, schedule meetings, shadow demos, etc.
If you’re highly motivated, not afraid to make a cold call, and are looking to break into the fast-paced world of software sales, this could be the position for you!
What makes us special, you might ask? We’ve been remote-friendly since 2012 and have been recognized as Birmingham Alabama’s Best Places to Work five years in a row. We have over 200 employees all over the United States, Canada, and Mexico, and have over 5000 paying customers in 70+ countries. It’s an exciting time at Fleetio as we’re growing 50+% year on year and have just closed our Series C round led by our incredible investment partner, Elephant. We’re building the fleet management platform of the future – the single screen for fleet managers to drive their businesses forward.
More about our product and company:
- Fleetio product overview video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IlvIbwZT3oU
- Our careers page: https://www.fleetio.com/careers
- Check out our impressive rating on Glassdoor (i.e., people love working here): https://www.glassdoor.com/Reviews/Fleetio-Reviews-E1745407.htm
What you’ll be doing
- You will manage outboundlead generation for our Mid-Market territory by researching and contacting (cold calling, emailing, social, etc.) prospective customers to understand their business needs and educate them on how Fleetio can help them achieve their goals
- Actively source new leads and develop detailed lead profiles in our CRM (Salesforce)
- Qualify prospect accounts and schedule meetings and demos with our Account Executives
- Assist in other strategic efforts to create qualified sales opportunities for Fleetio
What’s in it for you
- Base salary + uncapped commission
- Quarterly and Annual incentives for high achievers
- Opportunity to build out a successful sales career with a fast-growing SaaS company with advancement opportunities for top performers
- Develop and refine skills that will contribute to your success as an Outbound SDR and will be transferable to other opportunities as you grow (i.e., Lead SDR, Account Executive, etc.)
- Be a part of an incredible team of “A” players who go above and beyond to make Fleetio a successful company. We’re a customer-centric team with a great product, excellent support, and countless happy customers.
- Work remotely (within the United States), or at our Birmingham, AL HQ. We strive to promote a strong remote working culture and have done so since the beginning.
- 1+ years of experience in Outboundsales, preferably as an SDR or AE
- Self-motivated with an outstanding work ethic
- Coachable & Eager to Learn
- Team Player
- Resilient, fearless, and persistent
- Problem solver with strong attention to detail
- SaaS experience is preferred but not required
- Bonus points if you have experience with the Fleetio tech stack (Salesforce, Outreach, ZoomInfo, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, Slack)
- Be sure to mention coffee in your cover letter so we know you read this and are detail-oriented
- 100% health/dental coverage (50% coverage for family)
- Vision insurance
- Incentive stock options
- 401(k) match of 4%
- PTO – 4 weeks
- 10 company holidays + 2 floating holidays
- Parental and bonding leave
- Dependent care and medical FSA
- Short and long-term disability
- Community service funds
- Professional development funds
- Health and wellness initiatives
- Mac laptop + new hire equipment stipend
- Monthly catered lunches
- Fully stocked kitchen with tons of drinks & snacks
- Remote working friendly since 2012 #LI-REMOTE
Fleetio provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants and prohibits discrimination and harassment. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all. All employment is decided based on qualifications, merit, and business need.
This application is not intended to and does not create a contract or offer of employment. Employment with Fleetio is at will.
If you have a disability or a particular need that requires an accommodation to fill out the online application, please let us know by calling (205) 718-7500