We’re looking for an Enterprise Sales Manager to join our Sales Team. As a key member of our Direct Sales Leadership Team, you’ll lead a team of Enterprise Account Executives and Solutions Consultants across global territories and verticals. You’ll partner closely with Sales Management, Marketing, Sales Development, Sales Enablement and Business Operations to craft and execute a comprehensive go-to-market strategy focused on a massive total addressable market. This role is focused on building scalable, repeatable processes that support company growth and team member success. You’ll delight customers with your strategic approach to business, product, and technical challenges, with the ability to build and convey compelling value propositions while working cross-organizationally to build consensus.
Fleetio (pronounced “flee-tee-oh”) is a leading provider of fleet management SaaS that helps organizations of all sizes track, analyze, automate, and manage their vehicles and equipment. With a purpose-built, easy-to-use, and comprehensive suite of tools and features, Fleetio makes it easy for fleet managers to optimize their operations, reduce costs, and improve safety and compliance.
We’ve become a trusted partner for thousands of businesses across the globe, from small startups to large enterprises. With a focus on innovation, customer success, and sustainable growth, Fleetio is on a mission to transform fleet management.
What makes us special, you might ask? We’ve been remote-friendly since 2012 and have been recognized as Birmingham Alabama’s Best Places to Work five years in a row. We have over 200 employees all over the United States, Canada, and Mexico, and have over 5000 paying customers in 70+ countries. It’s an exciting time at Fleetio as we’re growing 50+% year on year and have just closed our Series C round led by our incredible investment partner, Elephant. We’re building the fleet management platform of the future – the single screen for fleet managers to drive their businesses forward.
More about our product and company:
- Fleetio product overview video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IlvIbwZT3oU
- Our careers page: https://www.fleetio.com/careers
- Check us out on Glassdoor (i.e., people love working here): https://www.glassdoor.com/Reviews/Fleetio-Reviews-E1745407.htm
What you’ll be doing
- Report to the VP of Sales
- Lead and grow a team of Account Executives to drive success and penetration in our largest, most strategic fleets with 1,000+ vehicles and some of the most well-known brands in the world.
- Collaborate with and coach to ensure high levels of engagement and continuous improvement.
- Create and execute territory strategies to expand our reach across new accounts.
- Support the team in deal design and execution to achieve customer objectives and drive exceptional value.
- Build accountability for the effective application of Sales methodology, both in practice and execution within Salesforce
- Collaborate with teams in Sales Development, Sales Enablement, Marketing, Product, Customer Success, and Product Marketing to create and implement best practices for different verticals for your team.
This is a position we consider essential to the company’s success. Be sure to mention coffee in your cover letter so we know you actually read this.
What’s in it for you
- Join a growing team to drive process optimization, market penetration and new ideas to generate more success.
- Be a part of an incredible team of “A” players who go above and beyond to make Fleetio a successful company. We’re a customer-centric team with a great product, excellent support, and countless happy customers.
- Work remotely (within the United States), or at our Birmingham, AL HQ. We strive to promote a strong remote working culture and have done so since the beginning.
- 5+ years in a quota-carrying closing SaaS role.
- 5+ years in a leadership SaaS role managing complex enterprise accounts and high-performing teams.
- Demonstrable ability to lead teams in consistently exceeding quota and key performance metrics.
- Technical understanding in the areas of cloud computing, web services and enterprise software.
- Exceptional communications skills, with the ability to work effectively across internal and external organizations, engaging and influencing C-level executives.
Considered a plus
- Experience in Salesforce, Outreach, Zoominfo, Gong
- Experience in the fleet industry
- 100% health/dental coverage (50% coverage for family)
- Vision insurance
- Incentive stock options
- 401(k) match of 4%
- PTO – 4 weeks
- 8 company holidays + 2 floating holidays
- Parental and bonding leave
- Dependent care and medical FSA
- Short and long term disability
- Community service funds
- Professional development funds
- Health and wellness initiatives
- Mac laptop + new hire equipment stipend
- Monthly catered lunches
- Fully stocked kitchen with tons of drinks & snacks
- Remote working friendly since 2012 #LI-REMOTE
Fleetio provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants and prohibits discrimination and harassment. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.
This application is not intended to and does not create a contract or offer of employment. Employment with Fleetio is at will.
If you have a disability or a special need that requires an accommodation to fill out the online application, please let us know by calling (205) 718-7500