Flight Schedule Pro is seeking a creative and analytical Growth Marketing Manager to expand and optimize our existing digital marketing efforts. In this position, you will be focusing primarily on Digital marketing techniques, including SEO, PPC, Paid Social and improving the customer’s journey to acquisition and retention. You will also be working with our Product Marketing Manager and Content Marketing Manager to produce content for our website, blog articles, drip marketing and sales materials to help inform our customer base. You’ll be fundamental in formulating the marketing strategy and managing budgets.
Our ideal candidate will have a background in B2B SaaS marketing and already know your way around Google Ads (bonus if you also have experience with app store optimization campaigns). This role will report directly to the VP of Marketing.
This is a full time position + benefits, local/hybrid or remote.
- Join a rapidly growing technology company with bold aspirations!
- Full benefits package (Medical, Dental, Vision, Short Term Disability, Life Insurance, 401k)
- Flex Paid Time Off Policy to promote a good work/life balance
- Personal Purchase Program (reimbursement for a technical gadget or personal office equipment)
- Flight Training Reimbursement
- Regular team outings
- Freedom to grow, learn, and explore in a wide variety of technologies and skills
- Fully stocked kitchen with drinks and snacks
- Ample opportunity to implement your ideas and suggestions: help us draw the blueprint
- While we have a ping-pong table, corn-hole games, and foosball table, the real benefit of working at FSP is being a part of a collaborative team where everyone pulls together.
Some of what you’ll do:
- Create measurable marketing strategies that drive revenue and increase brand awareness.
- Develop and execute a multi-channel lead generation program to create not only a quantity of leads, but also qualified leads meeting the business’s market segments
- Drive strategy, plans, and performance of the various marketing initiatives and campaigns and make recommendations for optimizing
- Find and address issues in the marketing funnel preventing new customer acquisition
- Constantly improve processes that drive and optimize marketing and lead generation productivity
- Manage budgets, measure and report on pipeline targets, and continually optimize campaigns to increase ROI
- Partner with sales and revenue ops team on targets, campaigns, scoring, follow-up strategies, and lead management
- Coordinate across SEO, digital marketing, social media, email marketing, and other team member initiatives
- You are numbers driven. You understand the relationship between the metrics that drive success & you obsess over how to improve the primary drivers.
- Strong analytical skills to monitor the customer lifecycle
- Experienced SaaS B2B Marketer with a track record of growing revenue
- 5+ years of experience running PPC and Paid Social campaigns
- Experience with a variety of marketing tools including: Google Analytics and HubSpot
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment with multiple motions (B2B and B2C)
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills. You’re a natural people person. You know how to motivate & get the best out of those around you.
- Track record of hitting pipeline targets and generating revenue
- Exceptional communication skills, both written & verbal
About Flight Schedule Pro
Flight Schedule Pro is an established B2B SaaS company in the general aviation industry. Our SaaS solution is used by 1,000 businesses and over 150,000 pilots and student pilots in 50 countries . . . and people love our service! We are a technology company that takes pride in our work and our goal is easy-to-use products that solve real problems for our customers!
Flight Schedule Pro is an equal opportunity employer and encourages all qualified individuals to apply. If you’re excited about this role, we’d love a chance to review your resume. We value a diverse and inclusive work environment and look for passionate people who are ready to do great things. If there is a required or preferred location for an open role, it will be listed in the job description. All applicants for employment must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Flight Schedule Pro does not provide work visa sponsorship at this time.
This employer participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Please visit https://www.e-verify.gov/about-e-verify for more information.
Flight Schedule Pro welcomes all direct applicants, but does not utilize recruiting services from external agencies.