Flight Schedule Pro is seeking a skilled and motivated Head of Revenue Operations to lead the creation and optimization of processes, systems infrastructure, and reporting to accelerate our go-to-market (GTM) strategy and capture market share. We’re looking for a forward-thinking, collaborative, and ambitious leader who is passionate about the Revenue Operations discipline and serving as a change agent.This role will report directly to the CFO.
We are a rapidly growing company with a collaborative culture, great core values, and big aspirations. Make an impact, draw the blueprint, own the process. At Flight Schedule Pro, you are an integral part of the team, not just a number!
This is a full time position + benefits, local/hybrid or remote.
- Join a rapidly growing technology company with bold aspirations!
- Full benefits package (Medical, Dental, Vision, Short Term Disability, Life Insurance, 401k)
- Flex Paid Time Off Policy to promote a good work/life balance
- Personal Purchase Program (reimbursement for a technical gadget or personal office equipment)
- Flight Training Reimbursement
- Regular team outings
- Freedom to grow, learn, and explore in a wide variety of technologies and skills
- Fully stocked kitchen with drinks and snacks
- Ample opportunity to implement your ideas and suggestions: help us draw the blueprint
- While we have a ping-pong table, corn-hole games, and foosball table, the real benefit of working at FSP is being a part of a collaborative team where everyone pulls together.
Some of what you’ll do:
- Build analytics and reporting for key performance indicators for the GTM team (Sales, Marketing, Customer Success, Partnerships) and develop executive level presentations, including for the board
- Build and maintain a scalable reporting framework as well as creating ad hoc reports as needed
- Provide insights into growth levers for accelerating revenue
- Analyze the impact of new and existing processes and identify changes to maximize outcomes
- Drive analyses, frame business problems, and communicate insights with a bias towards action to drive results
- Understand key pipeline plays that are being driven by Marketing, Customer Success and Partners and how those are performing
- Support annual planning across our finance, product, revenue operations and go-to-market organizations
- Compile weekly insights on product sales expectations, evaluating trends and performance. Update a rolling forecast based on results and changes in our sales funnels
- Calculate bonuses and commissions monthly, quarterly, and annually
- Utilize data visualization tools, e.g., PowerBI to present real time performance data
- Provides governance on data accuracy and ensures integrity of data components in key analysis projects and playbooks
- Optimize current technology stack and implement new technology as needed
- 7+ years of experience in a Revenue Operations or similar role
- Experience working in a cross-functional role, partnering with other key stakeholders (internally or externally) to deliver results on strategic initiatives
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to explain which metrics truly matter
- An unrelentless adherence to data quality
- Great communication and presentation skills
- Passionate about organization, can adhere to and improve organizational systems
- Strong team player who is also a self-starter and can work autonomously
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic, and evolving environment
- Excellence in Microsoft Excel or Google Sheets, PowerBI, and Hubspot
- Significant experience in a B2B SaaS environment
- Great data storyteller to drive to “so what” and creating action
About Flight Schedule Pro
Flight Schedule Pro is an established B2B SaaS company in the general aviation industry. Our SaaS solution is used by 1,000 businesses and over 150,000 pilots and student pilots in 50 countries . . . and people love our service! We are a technology company that takes pride in our work and our goal is easy-to-use products that solve real problems for our customers!
Flight Schedule Pro is an equal opportunity employer and encourages all qualified individuals to apply. If you’re excited about this role, we’d love a chance to review your resume. We value a diverse and inclusive work environment and look for passionate people who are ready to do great things. If there is a required or preferred location for an open role, it will be listed in the job description. All applicants for employment must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Flight Schedule Pro does not provide work visa sponsorship at this time.
This employer participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Please visit https://www.e-verify.gov/about-e-verify for more information.
Flight Schedule Pro welcomes all direct applicants, but does not utilize recruiting services from external agencies.
Follow us on social media