We are looking for an exceptional Product Marketing Manager to join our growing marketing team. Reporting to the Head of Marketing, you will play a key role in successfully launching and driving adoption of Float. This role works closely with marketing counterparts as well as Sales, Customer Operations and Product.
- Product Communications:Craft compelling and differentiated messaging for product releases that clearly communicate Float’s value to current and potential customers. Work closely with the growth marketing team to ensure product-related content reaches the right audience through various channels.
- Product Launches:Own the end to end planning of product launches, working in collaboration with the Product Marketing Lead to execute product launches that drive interest in and adoption of new product releases.
- Sales Enablement: Collaborate with the sales team to develop sales enablement materials, such as sales decks, case studies, and product guides, to help them effectively communicate product value and drive customer acquisition.
- Content Creation: Create and oversee the development of product marketing content, including blog posts, videos, UI copy and our monthly customer newsletter to drive demand for Float with prospects and increase feature adoption with customers.
- Customer Advocacy: Cultivate and leverage customer testimonials, case studies, and success stories to showcase the value and impact of our software products.
A typical week
- Build out the critical path for the next 3 months of product releases in Asana
- Write a blog post that ties several Float features into a compelling narrative of how finance teams can get value from Float
- Present the upcoming product launch plan for a new release to the Sales team
- Brief the design team on assets needed for an upcoming launch
- Prior product marketing experience.You have 5 years prior experience in product marketing at a B2B SaaS company that has given you an in-depth understanding of software product lifecycles, market dynamics, and customer segmentation.
- Communication skills.You are skilled at crafting engaging written and verbal communications that tie product functionality to customer pain points and broader industry trends. You find creative ways to bring product stories to life.
- You’re an owner. You are highly accountable for your work, with strong organizational skills and the ability to manage multiple fast-moving projects from conception to completion.
- You are a collaborator.You know how to work cross functionally and work in partnership with other teams to successfully launch and drive adoption of Float.
- You’re driven and action oriented. You have an extremely strong work ethic and approach each situation with energy and enthusiasm. You are committed and determined to achieve or exceed expectations and act with a sense of urgency.
The perks of working at Float:
- Competitive compensation & total rewards
- Small team = lots of autonomy to make an impact
- Opportunity to work with and learn from a world-class team
- A personal Float card with a monthly stipend to spend on what matters most to you
- A dog-friendly office
- Being able to say you helped build Canada’s best corporate card and spend management platform
To apply for this job please visit apply.workable.com.