Flock Safety provides the first public safety operating system that empowers private communities and law enforcement to work together to eliminate crime. We are committed to protecting human privacy and mitigating bias in policing with the development of best-in-class technology rooted in ethical design, which unites civilians and public servants in pursuit of a safer, more equitable society.
Our Safety-as-a-Service approach includes affordable devices powered by LTE and solar that can be installed anywhere. Our technology detects and captures objective details, decodes evidence in real-time, and delivers investigative leads into the hands of those who matter.
While safety is a serious business, we are a supportive team that is optimizing the remote experience to create strong and fun relationships even when we are physically apart. Our flock of hard-working employees thrive in a positive and inclusive environment, where a bias towards action is rewarded. Flock Safety is headquartered in Atlanta and operates nationwide. We have raised over $380M in venture capital including a recent Series E round led by Tiger Global. Now surpassing a 3B valuation, Flock is scaling quickly and seeking the best and brightest to help us meet our goal of reducing crime in the United States by 25% in the next three years.
Are you a self-motivated business development representative that wants to make money selling an innovative technology, while also solving crime? If you thrive in a competitive, fast-paced, and mission-driven environment, this is a game-changing opportunity for you. Flock is looking to add an Account Executive to our growing community safety sales team. This person will play a key role in helping the Flock grow, focusing on a single market, owning demand generation, partnerships, and full cycle sales. Your primary customer base are homeowners associations (HOA), but your market also includes private businesses like apartment complexes and shopping centers.
*This is a 100% remote opportunity.*
How you’ll make an impact:
- Manage the entire sales process (prospecting, qualifying, positioning, closing, and supporting client onboarding) from beginning to close.
- Build a pipeline of leads across multiple verticals.
- Meet (or exceed) monthly, quarterly, and annual sales quotas.
- Foster strong relationships with local HOAs and businesses within your territory.
We’re looking for people who:
- 2+ years of outbound full cycle sales or lead generation experience, with an emphasis on software sales.
- Self-starter mentality with a willingness to learn, take initiative, and produce results in a defined territory.
- Experience using outbound sales strategies to develop new business within a defined territory .
- Comfortable becoming familiar with software and various hardware devices, in order to become the subject matter expert for your clients.
- Strong presentation and demonstration skills, both in person and virtually.
- Energized by solving customer’s problems- e.g. consultative sales approach.
- Enjoy working in a fast paced, data-driven sales environment.
- Startup experience is a plus.
Why Join Us?
Can you imagine a world without crime? We can. Our mission is simple, to eliminate crime. We pride ourselves on building a community of low-ego and easy to work with people. What makes Flock Safety special is a combination of interesting work, a compelling mission, and a chance to change the trajectory of your career. We are at a unique inflection point where, after a few (or many!) short years here, we know you will accelerate your career and look back fondly on your time with us and the work you did to make your community safer.
- 💰Salary & Equity: In this role, you’ll receive a starting salary of $60,000-$65,000 with an OTE of $130,000 uncapped as well as stock options
- 🌴Use what you need PTO: We seriously mean it, plus 11 company holidays and your birthday off!
- ⚕️Fully-paidhealth benefits plan for employees: including Medical, Dental, and Vision and an HSA match.
- 👪Family Leave: We provide 16 weeks of 100% paid leave for primary caregivers and 12 weeks of 100% paid leave for secondary caregivers.
- 🍼Fertility & Family Benefits:We have partnered with Maven, a complete digital health benefit for starting and raising a family. We will reimburse $10,000 a year for adoption, surrogacy, or infertility.
- 🧠Mental Health:All employees receive an annual subscription to Headspace
- 💖Caregiver Support:We have partnered with Cariloop to provide our employees with caregiver support
- 💸Carta Tax Advisor:Employees receive 1:1 sessions with Equity Tax Advisors who can address individual grants, model tax scenarios, and answer general questions.
- 💻WFH Stipend:$150 per month to cover the costs of working from home.
- 📚L&D Stipend:$250 per year to use on Audible, Calm, Masterclass, Duolingo, Grammarly and so much more.
- 🏠Home Office Stipend:A one-time $750 to help you create your dream office.
- 🏢Coworking Space:If you’re not local to our ATL HQ, we’ll provide $250 a month to get you set up with an All Access Membership to WeWork (or a local coworking space in your area).
- 🐾Pet Insurance:We’ve partnered with Pumpkin to provide insurance for our employee’s fur babies.
Flock is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diverse backgrounds and thoughts and welcome everyone to apply for employment with us. We are committed to fostering an environment that is inclusive, transparent, and collaborative. Mutual respect is central to how Flock operates, and we believe the best solutions come from diverse perspectives, experiences, and skills. We embrace our differences and know that we are stronger working together.
If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please email us at [email protected]. This information will be treated as confidential and used only to determine an appropriate accommodation for the interview process.
To apply for this job please visit boards.greenhouse.io.