FloQast is looking for a results-driven Director, Marketing Operations to join the marketing team and lead key marketing operations projects that help fuel company growth. This person is a leader who is well-versed in understanding the big picture and related business priorities and then identifying how to impact these through Marketing operations and analytics.
In this role, you will oversee our entire marketing infrastructure, including our full marketing tech stack, system integrations, customer databases, lead management processes, and GDPR/CCPA compliance procedures, in addition to, data analysis, performance measurement and reporting. This role will report to the VP of Marketing.
The ideal candidate has prior experience leading marketing operations teams and thrives in a fast-paced environment. You also have a strong background in project management and a proven track record of leading and executing on cross-functional teams. Your range of experience allows you to interact directly with technical stakeholders around system integrations.. You’re a self-starter and a team player who enjoys rolling up your sleeves to get stuff done. You’re also happy to teach others your skills and level up your fellow marketers.
*Visa sponsorship is NOT available at this time
What You’ll Do:
- Build a marketing operations vision and strategy, build a business case to execute on it, and be able to quantify the impact of the continued maturity of our marketing operations function
- Be an integral part of the demand generation team, providing operational support to the broader marketing function
- Build and maintain pipeline model, demand generation model, and predictive models for the organization, and align the Marketing & Sales organization’s priorities to the broader business initiative through demand modeling and goal setting
- Optimize funnel processes, procedures, and standards to maximize funnel efficiency from the top of the funnel all the way to opportunity win/loss
- Own all vendor relationships within our marketing tech stack and manage all integrations with our marketing automation system, Hubspot
- Oversee the integrity of our lead & customer databases and ensure all lead operations perform optimally
- Fully own and manage any ops-related projects, which includes supporting new product launches, new vendor integrations, and GDPR compliance projects (e.g. email preference management, cookie consent management, etc.)
- Work with the Legal and Compliance teams to ensure the safe and secure handling of PII data
- Support any data needs to enable accurate and reliable reporting on all Marketing activities
- Any other tasks that may be assigned to help the company meet its goals
Who You’ll Be Working With:
- You’ll be on the Marketing Programs team, reporting to our VP of Marketing and managing one Marketing Operations Manager and a Data Specialist
- You’ll regularly interact with and support the broader marketing team
- Your internal stakeholders include our partners from product, revenue operations, sales development, legal, and information security
What You’ll Bring:
- 8+ years B2B marketing ops experience for B2B high-growth software companies, building and managing teams required
- Has 10+ years of marketing or other operations experience
- Strong program management experience
- Experience building out marketing operations strategy for global expansion
- Past experience measuring marketing attribution throughout all stages of the sales funnel
- Ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced, global environment with great attention to detail
- Experience working with a distributed workforce with operational excellence, strong marketing operations experience, leading, motivating, and holding teams accountable
- Self-motivated and able to lead and manage a team that coordinates across functions for both Sales and Marketing
- Prior experience leading GDPR & CCPA compliance initiatives
- A strong understanding of the typical marketing campaign process, including everything needed to ensure a smooth process from lead capture to MQL distribution, to opportunity creation, to revenue realization
- Deep understanding of marketing automation platforms (Marketo/Pardot/Hubspot), CRM systems, SFDC, analytical tools and other marketing and sales technologies (e.g. Power BI, Tableau) that drive marketing & sales pipeline
- Ability to effectively develop and build new functional and operational processes
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Extremely comfortable with data, logic and analytics
- Strong work ethic / excellent time-management skills
- A. or B.S. degree, prior accounting experience/background or former CPA a big plus
- A team-player mindset with the ability to coach others
Nice to Haves:
- Experience in SQL and data analysis and manipulation is a plus but not required
Recognized as a 2021 Technology Fast 500 by Deloitte, FloQast is the leader in accounting workflow automation created by accountants for accountants. The cloud-based, AI-enhanced software is trusted by more than 1,600 accounting teams, including those at Snowflake, Twilio, Instacart, Zoom, and The Golden State Warriors. In July 2021, FloQast raised a $110 million Series D at a $1.2 billion valuation — and we’re growing!
What We Do
By automating common accounting workflows and helping to streamline and make them more efficient, FloQast is the place where accounting teams want to work so they can focus on what matters most, even when that’s just logging off on time. Whether automating reconciliations, documentation requests, or streamlining recurring accounting processes, such as the month-end close, financial reporting, or payroll, FloQast enhances the way accounting teams already work to help them operate more efficiently.
Here’s Why You Should Apply
– When we say our customers’ success is our priority, we’re not lying. Check us out on G2 Crowd and read a few of the 275+ 5-star reviews!
– Why do 95% of reviewers on Glassdoor say they would refer FloQast as an employer to a friend? Maintaining a collaborative, open, and fun company culture regardless of where FloQasters are located can be tricky, but we’re up to the task. Check out what actual FloQast employees have to say on Glassdoor.
– FloQast offers competitive compensation, stock options, full benefits, and a positive and supportive work environment
– FloQast is regularly rated as one of the best places to work:
– Inc. Magazine’s Best Workplaces in 2021
– Best Places to Work by LA Business Journal since 2017
– Built In’s Best Place to Work in Los Angeles since 2018
Don’t meet every single requirement listed on the job ad? We encourage you to consider applying anyway! You may be the right candidate for this role or for our other open roles.
FloQast, Inc is committed to operating fair and unbiased recruitment procedures allowing all applicants an equal opportunity for employment, free from discrimination on the basis of religion, race, sex, age, sexual orientation, disability, color, ethnic or national origin, or any other classification as may be protected by applicable law. We aim to recruit the right people for the jobs we have to offer, and to assess applications on the basis of relevant skills, education, and experience. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and strive to provide a professional and welcoming workplace for all employees.
If you are a Colorado, Connecticut, or New York City resident, please contact us by emailing [email protected] to receive compensation and benefits information for this role. Please include the job title in the subject line of the email
To apply for this job please visit jobs.lever.co.