FlowX is a leading provider of AI-powered application modernization solutions, dedicated to expediting the digital transformation journey for global financial institutions. Through its innovative solutions, clients realize swift ROI, substantial cost savings, and unlock new revenue opportunities. Recently, FlowX secured the largest Series A funding round for enterprise software over the past two years.
As a Customer Success Manager your mission will be to take overall responsibility in managing the software projects and play an important role in the successful completion of the projects.
How you will bring impact from your role
The Customer Success Manager is one of the pillars of the FlowX implementation team. To succeed as a CSM, you should be committed to directly connecting to Business People/SME/Tellers to understand their AS IS activities, gather requirements, help improve processes and ensure the delivery is meeting all the required standards.
Your day-today activities will include:
- Facilitate definition/vision workshop with the customer
- Review high-level deliverables across projects
- Manage project scope and mitigate risks across managed projects
- Tightly collaborate with key FlowX stakeholders to share lessons learned, best practices as well as potential blockers
- Play a strategic role in the product roadmap development by cascading customer needs/requirements to the R&D team
- Continuously identify and maximize opportunities to increase customer satisfaction and strengthen client relationships
- Provide the Big picture to the implementation team (progression towards the end objective, business impact, strategic direction etc.)
Experience & skill set you need to succeed:
- Minimum 3 years experience as Project Manager IT projects
- Proficient in Agile Methodology
- Technical background would be a plus
- Experience with JIRA, Confluence
- Strong analytical skills and mindset
- Fast learner
- Excellent verbal and written and communication/presentation skills
- Ability to work under pressure, meet deadlines and handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Able to mitigate conflictual situations in teams
- Able to provide the necessary training, guidance and motivation to team members
- Flexibility to work in a fast-paced environment
- Must be able to work with all levels of the organization
- Experience in financial services is a plus
What’s in it for you
- Joining a product company in such early stages means you are invited to leave a print on the evolution of both the business and the product
- Involvement in international accounts throughout the expansion of the company
- Direct involvement in further building the team & the culture
- Early-stage equity package to be considered
To apply for this job please visit apply.workable.com.