We are looking for a Product Marketing Consultant to join our fast-growing consulting firm. Do you feel your potential is capped by your larger employer? Are you consistently looking to explore new projects and challenges to stay engaged?
If so, Fluvio just might be the place for you! We’re building a more modern, flexible firm that adapts to our employees’ talents and ambitions – creating a more fulfilling, innovative environment for our employees and a competitive advantage for our clients.
Join a team of leading product marketers who are driving the future of consulting. We work with some of the most innovative enterprise and startup companies in the world, with a client list that includes companies like Stack Overflow, Brightcove, Nasdaq, LinkedIn, and more.
This is a full-time, remote role from any location in the US. This is a contract-to-hire position. If both parties determine there is a mutual fit, our goal would be to transition this role into a full-time, W2 position.
- Conduct market and customer research to gather data and insight about target personas, buyer needs and the purchasing decision process for the product, including key buyer roles
- Develop product positioning, value propositions and messaging that resonates with the buying audience and produce the source messaging blueprint
- Define the market opportunity; perform segmentation and targeting exercises that identify the segments with the highest propensity to buy
- Provide market and buyer insights to drive the development of campaign strategies including demand creation and reputation building
- Collaborate with marketing peers and resources to produce relevant content for target buyers
- Develop the competitive comparison guide for use in positioning against similar offerings from competitors
- Collaborate with sales enablement and to produce a sales enablement plan and tools
- Enable sellers and coordinate the development of sales content and activities for direct and indirect sales
- Manage GTM launch planning and orchestrate execution of the commercial release of a product
- Work closely with product teams to establish key product requirement needs based on market feedback
- Develop customer references, testimonials and case studies for external and internal use, or assist a formalized customer marketing function in doing so
- Drive product retention and upsell/cross-sell strategies or assist a formalized customer marketing function in doing so
- Conduct win/loss interviews and perform ongoing analysis to determine the level of customer product adoption and provide feedback to the product team
- Monitor and report on the performance of products in the market and communicate the results of related sales and marketing efforts
- Analyze information collected from win/loss interviews and pipeline behavior (conversion rates and velocity) to detect breakdowns in the marketing and sales process
- Conduct and consolidate research including surveys, interviews and analyze results to form a cohesive view of the customer
What should excite you about Fluvio
- Working with a broad spectrum of clients from bootstrapped startups, SMBs, to enterprise technology companies – you’ll never get bored.
- Building and shaping a new breed of consulting firm – get in early!
- A fun, upbeat, and fast-paced team to work with.
- Unlimited PTO – be an owner, produce great work, and be empowered.
- Health, Dental, and Vision
- 401k contribution + profit sharing
Fluvio is a consulting firm built for the realities of the modern technology business, in which speed and execution are non-negotiable.
Fluvio provides flexible consulting services to help software and technology businesses find product-market fit, establish go-to-market strategies, and deliver high-impact marketing campaigns. With a decade’s worth of niche experience, we replicate proven product marketing techniques that excel in fast-paced, high-growth environments.
Fluvio’s foundation is built on three core principles:
1. Speed Matters – Speed beats perfection. Move fast, deliver, and adjust.
2. Accountability Drives Progress – Mistakes and problems can be managed to produce progress. Embrace responsibility and be an owner.
3. Positivity Rules – Perception leads to reality. Understand there is no ceiling. Positivity drives change and invigorates; negativity slows momentum.
4. Determination Is the Difference. Determination and perseverance are prerequisites to success; never underestimate their impact.
At Fluvio, inclusivity and diversity are fundamental to our mission. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer, where all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, physical or mental disability, age or veteran status or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law.
- 5+ years product marketing experience within technology/SaaS
- Diverse experience with an ability to jump into an industry/vertical and adapt quickly
- Strong writing, communication, presentation development and delivery skills
- Comfortable performing qualitative and quantitative data analysis
- Proven success in creating value propositions and client-facing messaging strategies
- Demonstrated storytelling ability: creating stories for inspiring customers and enabling our sales teams with product materials, demos, and value-based narratives
- Excellent skills in gathering, synthesizing, and analyzing internal and external research and organizing these insights into content that can be utilized across channels
Follow us on social media