Fluvio is looking to hire a Product Marketing Manager as part of our Launchpad program, which helps product marketing professionals with relevant experience build skills and land exciting roles at fast-growing companies. You’ll develop experience, skills, and receive on-the-job support from Fluvio consultants, including the opportunity to start working with clients from day one with the goal of ultimately graduating into a full-time position.
This is a full-time (contract) remote role from any location in the US.
Salary Range: $100k – $120k
Learn More About Launchpad: https://www.fluviomarketing.com/hiring
About the Opportunity:
Our client, a trucking logistics company, is looking for product marketing managers to help fill critical roles on their product marketing team, supporting two of their largest revenue-generating product lines. In this role, you will create and execute go-to-market strategies, drive demand generation and adoption, work cross-functionally with internal partners and help with marketing, sales enablement, and retention for our products’ overall success. You will develop quantitative business cases, articulate the positioning, audience, and value proposition, and lead the GTM process cross-functionally. This position will also collaborate to assess product success factors and develop tactical playbooks that drive growth and retention.
Essential Job Functions:
- Serve as product SME for one of client’s product lines, leading product marketing efforts around go-to-market motions, product updates, positioning and messaging, and research, all while collaborating with cross-functional teams to support product sales conversion and expansion.
- Partner with Product Managers and others to align actionable product strategy and investment recommendations.
- Lead cross-functional execution and planning for product launches, ongoing product promotion and scaled adoption efforts.
- Partner with Voice of the Customer Team to gain insight into customer use of current products and identify new opportunities.
- Collaborate with product management and marketing to develop product and solution positioning and messaging throughout the lifecycle.
- Analyze and define key target segments and personas, customize positioning and messaging per segment.
- Be the expert on the product functionality, key differentiators, and value to the target customer segment and personas.
- Work with marketing team to deliver content, assets and tools including blogs, ROI calculations, whitepapers, webinars, web, social assets, presentations, speaking engagements, customer testimonials and case studies, screenshots, videos, and other market-facing materials.
- Help drive sales enablement through training, presentations, and creating sales materials to drive demand and adoption of products.
- Establish and monitor product metrics.
- Relevant Bachelor’s Degree, Master’s Degree a plus
- 3+ years in a product marketing role with a dynamic, fast-paced company including:
o Proven leadership of product initiatives through product lifecycle – inception through retirement
o Demonstrated go-to-market planning success
o Experience creating annual and product-focused forecasts, and driving strategies to increase market share
- TMS, compliance or logistics experience in the transportation industry preferred
- Experience working within a software or SaaS provider preferred
- Up to 10% travel may be required
- Strategic and critical thinking, analytical reasoning, and thought-leadership skills
- The ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing, with leadership, colleagues, customers, and prospects, is essential
- Proven experience working with cross-functional teams
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and Teams and understanding of CRM tools such Salesforce
- Skilled at creating concise, visually appealing presentations for internal and external audiences
Fluvio is a consulting firm built for the realities of the modern technology business, in which speed and execution are non-negotiable. Fluvio provides flexible consulting services to help software and technology businesses find product-market fit, establish go-to-market strategies, and deliver high-impact marketing campaigns. With a decade’s worth of niche experience, we replicate proven product marketing techniques that excel in fast-paced, high-growth environments.
Fluvio’s foundation is built on four core principles:
- Speed Matters – Speed beats perfection. Move fast, deliver, and adjust.
- Accountability Drives Progress – Mistakes and problems can be managed to produce progress. Embrace responsibility and be an owner.
- Positivity Rules – Perception leads to reality. Understand there is no ceiling. Positivity drives change and invigorates; negativity slows momentum.
- Determination Is the Difference. Determination and perseverance are prerequisites to success; never underestimate their impact.
At Fluvio, inclusivity and diversity are fundamental to our mission. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer, where all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, physical or mental disability, age or veteran status or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law.