Hello! We’re a content and an organic search marketing agency looking for someone to come aboard and help the CEO grow our own customer base as a part of the sales team.
This is ideal for someone who thrives with a fully remote team, wants to truly own their own schedule and be autonomous, yet also be a part of a close-knit, supportive company that truly believes in giving people a healthy balance between life and work.
- Company: Flying Cat Marketing, technically an “SEO agency”, but not a typical one.
- 80% women, team members from 15 different countries.
- We work with fast-growing, world-class SaaS companies like Hotjar, ActiveCampaign, and Maze
- Process-driven (aka we’re fairly organized for a startup!)
- 27 talented & friendly team members from all over the world
- Our website: www.flyingcatmarketing.com
This role requires you to be hungry & hands-on, coachable & consistent, thriving in volatility, structured, creative, data-driven, finding solutions not problems. You’ll report directly to the CEO, who has been leading sales until now.
We’re looking for someone entrepreneurial. As a core member of the revenue team, you’ll be expected to work autonomously, be action-oriented and hit your sales goals. You’ll work closely with two people: the CEO and our marketing manager, and we’ll find the best way to help you achieve your goals together.
- You will independently prospect, pitch & close new customers.
- You’ll design “mini” SEO strategies to pitch the client, with the help of our internal SMEs as needed (we have a very talented and friendly SEO team to help you!).
- You will build your personal brand (LinkedIn, events, etc.)—we have a lot of resources, training and even prompts to help with this.
- You’ll contribute at least $500k in revenue in your first year.
- You’ll contribute at least $40,000 in revenue per month after ramping quickly.
- 1-3 years of sales experience.
- Can work within US/Europe business hours.
- Agency background, unless you come from Hubspot or another agency partner.
- Experience prospecting & booking meetings.
- Fast internet—you need to be able to have calls online without interference or delays.
- Your English is excellent—you write and speak clearly.
- You’re outgoing, friendly, and love meeting & learning about new people.
Bonus point qualifications
- Active LinkedIn account
- Experience closing sales
- SEO experience/background
- SaaS experience/background
- Content marketing experience/background
- 10% commission on sales. Recurring with the client’s contract for the first 12 months or until they leave (whichever comes first). Client retainers are around $10k-$20k/month.
- Profit sharing.
- Oliva mental health
- Unlimited PTO.
- SEO/content marketing training.
Our values are:
- Extreme ownership:hold yourself and others accountable for doing the best work.
- Purpose & process:everything gets a process, and everyone who follows it knows why it’s there.
- Always be kind and respectful:there is never, ever a good reason to be rude or condescending, even if you’re joking.
- Provide and acknowledge value:help everyone around you and acknowledge those that help you.
- Low ego & radical candor:work to get the best results, not to get praise. Provide and accept honest feedback while also showing compassion and celebrating achievements.