Our mission: Empowering you to drive impact at every digital touchpoint.
Folloze, the world’s first and only no-code B2B Buyer Experience Platform (BX 3.0), is used by B2B marketing, sales, and revenue teams. Folloze BX 3.0 empowers any marketer to easily build data-driven, highly engaging, personalized content destinations across the entire B2B buyer journey to drive deeper account engagement and revenue growth. Top B2B brands, including ServiceNow, Google Cloud, Cisco, Autodesk, Gigamon, and UL trust Folloze to boost customer engagement, revenue growth, and expansion across their target accounts.
About the Role & Your Contribution:
Folloze is seeking a Senior Customer Solution Engineer who, as a member of the Customer Success organization, will own and cultivate the technical relationships with our clients to deliver on the full value of the Folloze Buyer Experience platform. Internally, you will work closely with Customer Success Managers, Account Managers, Product Managers, and our developers to understand and guide technical aspects of the Folloze implementation playbook. Externally you will engage a diverse array of customers. Your main points of contact within the customer organization will typically be Marketing Operations managers and professionals. You will work with them to implement integrations between Folloze and other tools on their MarTech stack, to design integration strategies, playbooks and technical success criteria. You will meet customers in various stages of their lifecycle, starting with Folloze implementation planning, through expansion to new teams, new Folloze features and products, and other additions to the customer marketing tech stack.
What you will do at Folloze:
- Quickly build rapport with key stakeholders within customer organizations to drive successful outcomes and set the foundation for a long term business relationship
- Become THE expert in Folloze and its interaction across the marketing technology stack
- Align with pre-sales teams and consult with clients to confirm and map business goals and integration strategy for their Folloze deployment
- Work directly with our Customer Success Managers and Customer Support Engineers as well as our clients to design and architect successful Folloze deployments
- Handle technical onboarding duties, focused on integrations with other marketing technology
- Consult the customers on optimal integration strategies that promote sophisticated deployment of Folloze within their stack
- Successfully execute on deliverables while balancing project timelines and unanticipated issues
- Work with Customer Success Managers to ensure continued and sustained value throughout the entire customer journey
- Be a technical sponsor for internal engagements with Folloze product and engineering teams to prioritize product and systems tasks from clients
About Our Ideal Candidate
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5+ years of experience in marketing operations or as a solution engineer in a MarTech company
- MarTech expert. Knowledgeable in Marketing Automation (esp. Marketo & Eloqua) and Account Based Marketing platforms (Demandbase, 6Sense, Terminus, RollWorks, etc.)
- Customer-Centric. The success of our customers is top of mind at all times, and you desire to provide them with an excellent experience.
- Problem Solver. You love tackling the most difficult of challenges and know how to get to the best solution. You partner with customers to drive business change and implement end to end solutions as a trusted technical advisor.
- Accountability and Commitment. An ability to convey the message that Folloze improves the customer’s life and creates a wonderful Buyer Experience for their customers.
- Proactive and results oriented. Willing to go the extra mile: strong work ethic, self-directed and resourceful. Experience working in a fast-paced, ever-changing work environment.
- Strong Communicator. Excellent written and oral communication skills. Ability to translate knowledge across diverse industries and situations and present proposals and solutions to business users of all levels.
- Energetic and Creative. Enthusiasm is your hallmark. You think out-of-the-box and wow people with your point-of-view and quality work.
We beliee in a healthy work-life balance, company-wide transparency, wearing many hats, and rewarding excellence. Our ethos supports long-term employee growth and development including a highly competitive benefits package including healthcare, potential stock grants, 401K & unlimited paid time off. Our key to success is building and growing a team that consistently demonstrates passion, a positive attitude, and a winning mindset.
To apply for this job please visit folloze.bamboohr.com.
Follow us on social media