Forbes believes in the power of entrepreneurial capitalism and uses it on various platforms to ignite the conversations that drive systemic change in business, culture and society. We celebrate success and are committed to using our megaphone to drive diversity, equity and inclusion.
Associate, Marketing & Sales Operations is a critical role within the Marketing & Sales operations department, responsible for supporting the sales team’s efforts to achieve their targets and improve sales performance. This role involves pulling and analyzing sales data to identify trends and insights, collaborating with sales teams to identify process improvements and best practices, and supporting the implementation of new Salesforce functionality.
- Pull and analyze sales data to support sales teams in achieving their targets
- Develop and maintain Salesforce reports and dashboards to track key metrics
- Collaborate with sales teams to identify process improvements and best practices
- Support the implementation of new Salesforce functionality and provide training to sales teams
- Identify and troubleshoot data discrepancies in Salesforce
- Build and maintain a data maintenance strategy for leads and contacts within the Salesforce ecosystem. Monitor and report on the accuracy and completeness of sales data in Salesforce
- Participate in cross-functional projects as needed
The Ideal Candidate
- 2+ years of experience in sales operations or related field
- Experience working with Salesforce, including report and dashboard creation
- Strong analytical skills and ability to manipulate and analyze large data sets
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Proven ability to collaborate with sales teams and other stakeholders to achieve common goals
The annual base salary range for this role is $70,000 – $75,000
Forbes has estimated the compensation range set forth above in good faith. The compensation range is what we believe we will offer, and ultimately pay, a successful candidate. In determining this range, we consider the experience, level of education (if applicable to the role), knowledge, skills, and abilities required to be had by a successful candidate as well as the budget and the company’s pay rates, generally. This said, we may have to make changes to our compensation estimates and job descriptions from time to time and we expressly reserve the right to do so. Should we make any such changes, this advertisement will be revised to reflect such revisions. We encourage you to occasionally re-visit this advertisement to ensure that you are abreast of any changes. Thank you for your interest in joining Forbes!
Forbes aims to offer employees the flexibility they need in order to be successful. We offer a hybrid work schedule for our employees. Some roles may be fully remote (within the U.S.) if it aligns with the needs of the position
Forbes is an equal opportunity employer.
Staff and Applicant Privacy Notice
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.
Follow us on social media