Formstack improves people’s lives with practical solutions to their everyday work. We are looking for the next Stacker to help us accomplish this mission.
Formstack is a remote-first company with team members who live and work across the U.S., Canada, and the globe. We offer more than just a job; we provide a community where you can learn, grow, and thrive your way. Join a dynamic and diverse team that values relationships as much as results. Come build what matters with Formstack.
Dan Swimm, Vice President of Revenue Operations at Formstack, is looking to hire someone who will complement and strengthen the team.
What You’ll Be Doing
In this role, you will be part of the RevOps team and play a key role in defining, building and advancing Formstack’s go-to-market strategy. Your mission will be to design and build financial/operational models, support strategic planning, and deliver quantitative analyses on a broad range of business topics. The focus goes beyond manipulating spreadsheets and pulling data – it is to tackle complex business problems, build compelling data-driven stories and become a trusted business advisor to a variety of cross-functional stakeholders. This is a new role with a unique opportunity to influence strategic decisions that will have a significant impact on the growth and profitability of the business.
How You’ll Succeed
- Deliver accurate and flexible financial/operational models that answer key business growth, headcount and financial planning questions.
- Clearly and concisely present strategic and tactical recommendations; develop compelling presentations for both internal and external customers.
- Partner with senior business leaders on solving complex business challenges and provide relevant scenario modeling and data-driven insights.
- Design, develop and maintain compelling, accurate, and reliable analytical reports.
- Become a trusted advisor to key go-to-market stakeholders and provide ad-hoc reporting, data extracts, and analyses.
- Assist with and manage frequent ad hoc projects to support senior management and business decisions.
- Help design and implement best practices for scalable and efficient business growth.
- Own the go-to-market Board reporting package alongside finance.
What We’re Looking For
- Passion for improving business outcomes through data and analytics solutions.
- Advanced analytical and financial modeling skills.
- Proven track record of building accurate financial/operational go-to-market models.
- Experience with variable headcount forecasting and planning.
- Advanced knowledge of MS Excel required, including complex nested functions, lookups, pivot tables, and modeling.
- Experience with macros, scripting, and SQL are a strong plus.
- Good understanding of statistical methods for forecasting and estimation.
- Strong communication skills, including the ability to summarize and visualize complex analyses that tell a compelling story.
- 3+ years of working experience in finance, analytics, business planning, including education in a related field.
- Experience with SaaS businesses preferred.
$75,000 – $90,000 per year (USD) + bonus up to 5% of base salary
***This is a remote position.***
What Formstack Offers for Full-Time Employees in the US and Canada(exclude Quebec):
– Competitive health plans, Dental, Vision, Disability, and Life Insurance Benefits for US and Canadian full-time employees.
– Monthly Health & Wellness and Technology stipends
– Half-day Fridays
– Unlimited PTO for all employees.
– 401k & Roth w/ safe harbor match (the US and Canada)
– The most up-to-date technology, including company-issued Macs, the latest software, and other tools needed to excel at your job
– Company-paid conferences and extended learning opportunities
– Yearly company and team gatherings
Don’t meet every single requirement? Studies have shown that women and people of color are less likely to apply to jobs unless they meet every qualification. Formstack is dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive, and authentic workplace. if you’re excited about this role, but your experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyway. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles.
Formstack is an equal-opportunity employer. We are passionately committed to equitable hiring and boldly dedicated to diversity in our work and staff. We do not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices based on actual or perceived race, color, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related conditions), age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, uniform service member status, disability or any other characteristic protected by law. Women, people of color, bilingual and bicultural individuals, LGBTQ+ persons, and people with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
All data collected in our application process, from resume collection to application questions, is used for recruitment purposes only. We will store it in our applicant tracking system, Lever, and will not share this data with anyone else. We will keep your data until the role is filled and only continue to store it if we feel you may fit future roles.