Digital commerce is built on trust. At every point along the eCommerce journey, businesses must make a critical decision: Can I trust this customer? Answering this simple question accurately and instantly is powerful—it can accelerate revenue growth and strengthen a company’s connection with its customers. How do we do it? Forter was founded on the insight that it’s not about what is being purchased, nor where— but who is behind the interaction.
The Forter Decision Engine finds patterns across more than one billion identities in our dataset. We isolate fraudsters and protect customers—ensuring everyone gets the experience they deserve. Given that trust is central to how we operate, Forter is very much driven by a defined set of values. We attract remarkable talent and have retention and engagement levels that are well above benchmarks. We’re meticulous about strengthening our culture as we grow and ensuring this is an environment where people can have outsized impact.
About the role:
We’re looking for an analytics and operations leader with a keen understanding of the B2B SaaS revenue funnel to join our team. Come be part of the critical acceleration phase at a late-stage company that’s leading in the digital commerce market.
As the Revenue Operations Manager, you will partner with key stakeholders to collaboratively develop, prioritize, and implement cross-functional & department-specific GTM improvements. The Revenue Operations Manager will:
- Identify and unlock opportunities for us to generate more net new pipeline, and upsell / cross-sell more effectively.
- Improve the efficiency, agility, and informed decision making of our GTM organization.
You’ll work closely with stakeholders in Marketing, Sales, Sales Operations, and more to bring focus through data, consistency, and simplicity. You will play a critical role in arming the marketing team with data and insights they can use to make decisions, and building out executive level reporting.
The Revenue Operations Manager will join the Growth team of the Marketing department and will report directly to the Head of Marketing Operations.
What you’ll be doing:
GTM Alignment & Operations: Increase pipeline and revenue
- Use qualitative and quantitative data to identify opportunities for GTM teams to work in tandem to successfully enter target account segments and verticals
- Help solve key challenges, such as attribution, lead routing and follow-up, program automation, data accuracy, funnel analysis, and forecasting for all marketing motions
- Align GTM teams and identify areas to streamline operational processes across the GTM organization
- Build alignment and drive cross-functional initiatives forward, working across sales, product, customer success, finance, business development, and support.
- Support the development of business processes to maximize efficiency and effectiveness
Reporting & Analytics: Surface what’s working and what’s not to GTM leadership
- Build frameworks for reporting strategies ranging from routine program optimization, funnel reporting for routine management cadences, and insights for strategic planning and board reporting
- Develop our data and funnel models and deliver our ability to track attribution for marketing captured + influenced pipeline
- Oversee marketing funnel process management to optimize lead flow: Lead Scoring, Routing, Qualification, MQL > Demo > Opportunity (and stages)
- Build dashboards and reports and be the internal expert on funnel analytics, revenue attribution, and ROI analysis for our marketing campaigns and acquisition strategies.
- Work with the team to provide actionable insight for our marketing leaders to drive funnel efficiency and growth
Apply insight to help us operate with more efficiency (and impact)
- Support the optimization and maintenance of our strategic marketing operations and programs that leverage HubSpot, Salesforce, along with other tools
- Manage cross-platform workflow orchestration, ensuring consistency of information across our core GTM technologies
- Troubleshoot and QA workflows, data issues, data hygiene, and other essential marketing ops functions
- Provide operational support and enable the performance of the marketing organization with the goal of scaling our marketing efforts and driving efficiency in our workflows
What you’ll need:
- You are an analytical thinker that uses data as the foundation for communicating and solving strategic and operational business problems
- Expertise in analytics and automation tools and systems such as HubSpot and Salesforce
- Knowledge of how data flows between critical business systems and how to manage effective workflows
- Strong understanding of attribution models and measuring different stages of the customer journey through data and intelligence
- Expertise gathering, understanding, and analyzing data – and optimizing for results
- A desire to constantly improve and zero patience for inefficiency. You think in terms of scale and build with automation and repeatable processes.
- Your stakeholder orientation, strong communication skills, and creativity in identifying high-impact solutions are a reason for your strong track record of successfully managing and completing cross-functional projects
- You are a leader and thrive in high-energy environments where you are able to own multiple initiatives
- [3+] years of experience in Marketing Operations or Revenue Operations within a b2b SaaS environment
Life as a Forterian:
We are a team of over 500 Forterians spread across 3 different continents. Our success so far in the marketplace has allowed us to achieve a total series F valuation of over $3 Billion, making us the most valuable privately-held fraud prevention company globally. Our investors include: Tiger Global, Bessemer, Sequoia Capital, March Capital, and Salesforce Ventures.
- Competitive salary
- Matching 401K Plan
- Comprehensive and generous health insurance, including vision and dental coverage Stock options
- Generous PTO policy
- Half day Fridays
*Forter does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to Forter (or any related) jobs alias or directly to any Forter employees. Forter will not be responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Salary Range: $100,301 – $140,000 annually + bonus + equity + benefits
The referenced salary range is based on the Company’s good faith belief at the time of posting. Actual compensation may vary based on factors such as geographic location, work experience, market conditions, and skill level.
Follow us on social media