Are you passionate about product marketing and want to help us revolutionize the portrait photography industry?
We are looking for a highly motivated and hands-on Team Lead who wants to build and shape our new product marketing team from the ground up. Your main mission is to bridge the gap between our target market and our product. As part of the marketing team, you collaborate closely with various stakeholders, including product management, sales, and customer development, to ensure that the product’s features, benefits, and value propositions are effectively communicated to the target audience. As of now, you will have two direct reports (one branding & market research specialist, and one affiliate marketer).
You will be part of the Marketing department and report directly to Jana Volmer, our Head of Marketing.
As Team Lead Product Marketing, you will:
- Build the Product Marketing function and implement structures and processes for the potential future growth of the team
- Come up with powerful product and brand narratives and impactful go-to-market plans for new products and features
- In close collaboration with respective stakeholders, you develop clear and compelling value propositions, positioning statements, and messaging that differentiate the product from competitors
- Create demand for our products, solutions, and services within our target market together with the marketing team
- Develop and implement marketing campaigns and initiatives that drive product adoption and revenue growth in collaboration with the rest of the marketing team
- Conduct comprehensive market research including competitor analysis and monitoring, to identify market trends, gaps, and opportunities. This involves gathering insights through surveys, interviews, data analysis, and monitoring industry developments.
- Monitor, analyze, and report on key metrics to evaluate the effectiveness of campaigns and initiatives
- Manage and develop your team: provide coaching, mentoring, and performance feedback
SKILLS WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- You have around 5+ years of experience in product marketing, or other marketing functions working closely with product management, with a proven track record of success in product launches and positioning
- You have strong leadership and people management skills, with the ability to inspire and motivate a team
- You are data-driven with strong problem-solving abilities and a keen eye for detail
- Solid understanding of product marketing, market research techniques, and brand management
- Proficiency in market research and analytics tools
- You have full professional proficiency in English (German is a plus)
- Having worked in the US and/or International Markets would be highly advantageous, with the ability to adapt to different cultures and markets
WITH US, YOU CAN LOOK FORWARD TO THIS
- A company that has grown sustainably and profitably over the last 10 years and is a market leader!
- Aculture based on trust and an inspiring atmosphere where ideas are heard and implemented
- In a supportive environment that likes to set each other up for success, we can be vulnerable and authentic
- Regular employee surveysto measure employee satisfaction and foster continuous improvement
- The occasional get-together via virtual team events(lately also in person)
- You have the freedom to decide whether you want towork from home or from the (dog-friendly) office in Berlin
- Choose to do a workation with us in a different country up to 2 months per year
- Education budget, that allows you to grow professionally and explore new ideas
- Urban Sport Club membership discount, to keep active even in these isolated times
- Unlimited holidays(26 days is the minimum)
More information on why to work with us, our team, and our journey as a company:https://www.fotograf.de/jobs/
fotograf.de/GotPhoto is the market-leading digital workflow solution for volume photographers in Europe & US.
Did you know …? There are over 440 million school and preschool children photographed yearly around the world.
Our software supports photographers to scale their business and focus on their passion: Photography!
We are a start-up that has grown profitably and sustainably over the last few years and created a human-centric culture, where honesty and authenticity are clear values.
Our culture is one of a positive business model, with the mindset “we create winners”. Photographers, parents, schools, and labs are better off when using our software.
We work as one team. Wherever you come from. However, you identify. We believe in equal opportunities.
We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, sex, disability, sexual orientation, race, religion, or belief.
We make recruiting decisions based on your experience, skills, and personality. We believe that employing a diverse workforce is the right thing to do and is central to our success.
To apply for this job please visit fotograf.jobs.personio.de.