Franc is a fast-growing fintech startup currently working in the investment space. Their goal is to make investing simple, accessible, and social. They are targeting young, first-time investors. They won Best Financial App at the MTN App of the Year Awards 2022 and have over 68k registered users.
About the role
Franc is looking to hire a VP Of Growth, Their ideal candidate is a T-shaped marketer with at least 5 years of experience in a B2C digital platform. They are looking for very smart, passionate people who are willing to take ownership to get the job done and play an active part in helping millions of people thrive financially.
What do you need to do to be considered successful?
Ideally, You should be someone who is excited by the prospects of growth and thrilled about developing strategies for the growth process, You’ll also be responsible for the following:
As VP Of Growth, you will be primarily responsible for identifying opportunities for Franc to grow its customer base and devising strategies on how to leverage those opportunities.
- Responsible for growth & marketing strategy for the company
- Prioritise campaigns and acquisition channels, predominantly digital distribution channels to drive user and revenue growth
- Track performance of growth initiatives and outcomes
- Feedback to the company on data-driven learnings and insights
- Oversee all content to ensure brand values and consistency
How Important are you to the bottom line?
Your efficiency on this role and your ability to deliver on the requirements directly affects Franc’s Growth, underperforming on this role denies a lot of people the essential solution provided by Franc (take a breather, we’re sure you’d rock this role!!).
The Biggest problem Solving Duties On the Job
You would have the awesome of challenge of defining the narrative on the growth of Franc and develop strategies to take on new markets with different approaches to meet local needs. You’d also be able to define the value and impact Franc offers through her product Offerings.
What you need to have done in your career?
- Experience with Google Analytics, AdWords, Social & Display Ads
- 5+ Years in performance marketing, customer growth and marketing management
- Strong quantitative analytical skills to optimise our conversion funnel and their strategy
- Strong qualitative and user research to define a generate a deep understanding of their customers, their needs and their journey
- BA Marketing (or equivalent)
What do you stand to gain?
- The exciting opportunity to be part of building something extraordinary.
- The opportunity to build and grow something unique across Africa.
- Flexible working hours.