FranConnect is the leading franchise management software provider. For 20 years, the FranConnect platform has served as the sales, operations, and marketing backbone for over 1500 brands worldwide. Nine of the Franchise Times Top 10 Fastest-Growing franchise businesses rely on FranConnect to drive growth, improve profitability, and streamline operational performance. FranConnect customers span all sizes, growth phases, and industries and they grow 44% faster on average than the broader franchising market. Backed by private-equity investor Serent Capital, FranConnect is headquartered in Herndon, Virginia, with global offices in Australia, India, Colombia and Canada. For more information on FranConnect, visit www.franconnect.com.
The Salesforce Administrator will be responsible for maintaining Salesforce including updates, enhancements, report building, managing dashboards, workflows, security, implementation, support, and integrations. The Salesforce Administrator monitors end-user usage of systems and performs daily administrative and user support tasks. This position participates in all phases of the CRM application and offers proactive methods to increase sales, productivity, and technical support through the applications.
The Salesforce administrator identifies, develops, and expands new business processes while working closely with co-workers, functional leaders, and Salesforce experts. In this role, the Salesforce Administrator serves as not only Salesforce analysts, but also admins and technical project managers.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage all aspects of user and license management including new user setup/deactivation, roles, profiles, permissions, public groups
- Maintain system security and integrity of data in Salesforce
- Identify and gather requirements from users and stakeholders
- Conduct Salesforce configuration changes, including (but not limited to): Workflow, Flow, Process Builder, fields, page layouts, record types, custom settings, dashboards, and reports
- Configure, implement, and ensure ongoing operational quality for all integration applications through initial release and system and process enhancements
- Troubleshoot Salesforce issues and escalate as needed
- Work closely with each department to configure, maintain, and customize the organization’s product book and quote tool
- Develop and maintain reports and dashboards, continuously monitor data quality and integrity
- Create training materials, train users, and monitor user adoption
- Respond to user support tickets in a timely manner
- Assist with data import/export/updates for internal stakeholders
- Sandbox environment management
- 3+ years’ experience as a Salesforce Administrator with a Saleforce.com Administrator Certification
- Understanding of Salesforce workflow concepts, including but not limited to: triggers, validation rules, assignment rules, permissions, and permission sets
- Experience with CPQ, DealHub, or similar quoting software
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent related experience in business or technology
- Proficient skills in Excel, Outlook, Word and PowerPoint
- Experience with M&A and migration of SFDC instances
- Experience with APEX, APEX TRIGGERS, VISUALFORCE, HTML, JAVA, SQL, SOQL