Freshworks makes it fast and easy for businesses to delight their customers and employees. We do this by taking a fresh approach to building and delivering software that is affordable, quick to implement, and designed for the end user. More than 50,000 companies — from startups to public companies — around the world use Freshworks software-as-a-service to enable a better customer experience (CRM) and employee experience (ITSM, HRSM).
Headquartered in San Mateo, California, Freshworks has a dedicated team operating from 13 global locations to serve 50,000+ customers including Bridgestone, Chargebee, DeliveryHero, ITV, Klarna, Multichoice, OfficeMax, TaylorMade and Vice Media.
Freshworks transforms the way world-class organizations collaborate with customers and co-workers. The suite includes Freshdesk (omni-channel customer support), Freshsales (sales automation), Freshmarketer (marketing automation), Freshservice (IT service desk), Freshteam (HR management system).
Freshworks has received numerous accolades including 2019 Startup of the Year form Economic Times, #16 ranking on the Forbes’ Cloud 100 list and #22 on the Battery Ventures/Glassdoor Best Places to Work in 2020. Our suite of products has also been recognized by analysts including the Gartner Magic Quadrants for CRM Customer Engagement, IT Service Management and Sales Force Automation.
While Freshworks has had incredible organic growth over the last few years, the company also has made targeted acquisitions that add critical capabilities to the portfolio including Natural Language Processing, Chatbots, Machine Learning, Social and Messaging Transformation.
Freshworks has raised over $400 million in capital and is funded by Accel, CapitalG, Sequoia Capital and Tiger Global Management. More information is available at www.Freshworks.com.
At Freshworks, we are creating a global workplace that enables everyone to find their true potential, purpose and passion, irrespective of their background, gender, race, sexual orientation, religion or ethnicity. We are committed to providing equal opportunity for all and believe that diversity in the workplace creates a more vibrant, richer work environment that advances the goals of our employees, our communities and our business.
We are currently looking to hire energetic BDMs. This position is an integral part of our sales engine. BDMs are focused on the front end of the sales cycle and are the face of Freshworks. The BDM team is responsible for identifying opportunities and generating a sales pipeline. This role is based out of Chennai.
Responsibilities (What you’ll be expected to do):
- Generate qualified opportunities for the company by rigorously prospecting and researching in the assigned region/market.
- Do rigorous research on assigned accounts, and build an effective sales pipeline.
- Strike and initiate conversations with high-profile personas of companies you are prospecting.
- Be the face of Freshworks and pitch the company and our products to the prospects.
- Come up with creative emails and campaigns to draw the attention of prospects.
Requirements (What we look for in candidates):
- 1-4 years of work experience in any customer-facing sales role.
- Clear, concise, and effective written and oral communication skills.
- Empathy towards customers and understanding their needs.
- Interest, curiosity, and openness to learning new technologies.
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to collaborate with internal stakeholders as well as end customers.
- Learning mindset and the right attitude that will help you thrive and adapt in a fast-paced, performance-driven environment.
- Ability to handle rejections and stay focused and driven.
- Ability to multi-task and manage your tasks effectively.
- Ability to ask the right questions and qualify a customer’s needs
- Ability to ask open-ended questions and understand the customer’s pain points
- Ability to do a PowerPoint presentation and explain the capabilities of our products to customers
- understand the Regional nuances of the designated market
- Experience in cold calling
- Understanding the Sales metrics and numbers
- Capture Minutes and Meetings and update CRM Meticulously.
Good to have:
- Prior work experience in SaaS product companies in domains relevant to Freshworks’ suite of products.
- Prior exposure to tools like LinkedIn Sales Navigator, DiscoverOrg, ZoomInfo, etc.
- The proven track record of consistency in overachieving targets.
At Freshworks, we are creating a global workplace that enables everyone to find their true potential, purpose, and passion irrespective of their background, gender, race, sexual orientation, religion and ethnicity. We are committed to providing equal opportunity for all and believe that diversity in the workplace creates a more vibrant, richer work environment that advances the goals of our employees, communities and the business.
Sorry, this job has expired
Follow us on social media