From Day One is a media outlet and conference series focused on innovative ways for companies to foster stronger relationships with their employees, customers, and communities.
At a time when society holds businesses to a rising level of accountability, From Day One explores how companies can build well-grounded values into their business—diversity, responsibility, transparency—and stick with them in an economy driven by disruption.
What’s unique about From Day One is our cross-disciplinary approach, bringing together executives from the fields of corporate social responsibility, human resources, marketing, and communications. Our events facilitate people-focused conversations that promote real, actionable ideas for and from executives, civic leaders, authors, and journalists across the country. Businesses have increasingly seen the wisdom of putting people first. Our mission is to help companies find the best ways to deliver on that promise, from day one.
Our business model includes an extensive series of both online and real-world content. We facilitate an extensive series of one-day conferences in approximately 20 cities around the country, with new locations added regularly. In addition, we host a regular series of online gatherings, ranging from topic-focused webinars several times a week, to monthly virtual conferences, as well as regular roundtables and small-group sessions.
We regularly publish articles including reporting and opinion pieces by our team and a network of notable journalists, led by the company’s chief content officer, veteran journalist Stephen Koepp.
About This Role:
The Junior Account Executive works directly with From Day One clients to learn their goals and establish how the company can help meet them. They serve as a trusted resource and point of contact for clients, manage our relationships with specific sponsoring companies, and help maintain and grow the company’s installed base.
The ideal candidate is experienced in CRMs and Salesforce, B2B sales, and outreach to prospective clients. We’re looking for you to bring your expertise and creativity to establish sales strategies that will create excitement about and engagement with From Day One’s events and media content.
Duties include regularly meeting sales quotas, helping clients make the most of their experiences and maximize ROI at our events, and collaborating with our Client Success team to ensure that clients return for future business. They will have the opportunity to be closely mentored and professionally developed by more seasoned sales professionals.
- Engage in frequent B2B outreach
- Actively research and nurture relationships with sponsoring companies
- Work with clients to close deals
- Meet or exceed assigned sales quota
- Work with CRO and VP Sales on sales tactics
- Familiarity with Salesforce, Salesloft and Excel preferred
- 3 years’ professional experience in sales or sales support
- This position requires a 4-year college/university degree at minimum. Candidates should have a strong academic background and a minimum of 2 years of full-time, professional post-graduation experience.
- Diversity and inclusion are absolutely core to our mission, and we are committed to those values in our hiring process.
- This is a full-time salaried position. Starting salary is $60,000 per year with opportunities for regular advancement and raises.
- This position is fully remote, although you will have opportunities to meet and socialize with the mostly Brooklyn-based staff if you are in the area and wish to connect.
- From Day One offers a comprehensive benefits package including health insurance (including medical, dental, and vision coverage), competitive vacation policies including summer and winter breaks, and an employee stock plan.
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://remotive.com/remote-jobs/sales/junior-account-executive-1851775→