Your New Company
We’re creating a home where all brands can thrive. A place where everyone (yep, everyone!) is a part of building beloved brands. Today, Frontify is empowering thousands of different-sized companies around the world, including Lufthansa, KIA, Vodafone, Maersk, and Allianz.
Frontify is a scaleup company with over 300 employees and growing. We’re an international team – with our headquarters in St. Gallen, Switzerland; a growing team in the US; and colleagues working remotely from all over Europe. Frontify is built on a collaborative culture of experimentation, trust, and transparency. We believe in being happy and fulfilled at work and let our personalities shine through everything we do. Does this sound like the place for you? Then read on.
Your new team is a committed, collaborative, and innovative bunch. They’re designers, brand managers, content managers, and everyone who’s involved in the creative space – a group from more than seven different countries. They enjoy working together to create and evolve a well-loved product but always keep room for new ideas and approaches. Outside of work, they’re a community of parents, gamers, bookworms, adrenaline junkies, and so much more.
As Director, Customer Marketing at Frontify, you’ll be building and directing a new function for our global team. You’ll partner closely with our CMO, Rebecca, and take true ownership of elevating and leveraging current customers’ experiences as well as building up processes, strategies, and programs from the ground up.
In this role, your efforts will be a strategic necessity that’ll help Frontify gain a competitive edge. As well as managing the day-to-day, the Director, Customer Marketing will need to think long-term, finding ways to involve and engage customers in everything from product roadmaps to conferences and content creation. Building relationships will be at the core of everything you do whether it be with customers or internal teams.
- You’re able to join Frontify at our office in New York City (Noho area). We have a hybrid setup that’s flexible and typically see the most seats filled 2 days a week.
- You have around 8+ years of experience in tech/SaaS, Customer Marketing with familiarity around B2B marketing, lead generation, and sales processes.
- You’ve successfully created and executed marketing campaigns and programs that drove customer advocacy – and you’re excited to do it again!
- You have technical knowledge of the latest digital marketing tools and channels (including Customer Relationship Management platforms and marketing automation platforms).
- You’re excited by the opportunity to build something from the ground up.
- You’re able to write effective and creative copy. Graphic design capabilities would be a nice plus.
- You have a strong passion for serving and understanding customers – a passion you apply internally, too, to build effective cross-functional teams.
- You combine creative marketing and communication skills with considerable analytical skills.
- Ranges from $160,000-$190,000 base salary + annual company bonus + phantom stock options.
- Full benefits and perks are detailed below.
- Pay range varies depending on qualifications and experience.
- Provided compensation range is specific to the state of NY’s labor market and may vary for employees living in other areas.
Benefits & Perks
- You’ll get to join one of BuiltInNYC’s Best Places to Work 2023.
- Company-paid medical, dental, and vision plans.
- 401k plans with matching.
- FSA, telehealth, healthy advocacy services, etc. (we like to give you options).
- Paid parental leave.
- Flexible working hours & time off (5 weeks minimum PTO; work-life balance is big for us).
- Phantom stock plans for all full-time employees.
- New office in Noho stocked with the best tech and snacks. (Free lunch on Tuesdays!)
- Hybrid/remote-friendly work environment.
- Home Office setup budget.
1) Send us your CV and answer some questions: You’ll hear back from us within a week.
2) Virtual call with the Recruiter: You’ll meet the Talent team to discuss Frontify, the role, and you – your passions, your skills, you.
3) Virtually meet the team: You’ll meet your new team over a few calls. You’ll discuss the role, showcase your skills through your answers or a task (or both), and get a feel for the brand-new journey that’s awaiting you.
4) Join us: If all goes well, you’ll join Frontify’s journey soon.
We also wanted to let you know that we may run preliminary checks on successful candidates. In the instance we run a preliminary check, it will depend on the role you are applying for and will be done in accordance with the applicable law of the country of employment. We’ll provide you with all the details about the next steps during the interview process