It’s fun to work in a company where people truly BELIEVE in what they’re doing!
We’re committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business.
Fullsteam is searching for an experienced Director of Marketing to lead marketing strategy and top of funnel activities for multiple business units selling vertical B2B SaaS solutions in the Wellness space.
The ideal candidate for this position is a both strategic thinker and tactical leader who has experience building marketing teams, processes, and operations, to deliver marketing-leading revenue growth with strong experience on demand generation.
Working closely with each Business Unit and their Sales, CX, and Product organizations, they will develop and execute marketing strategies to hit revenue goals and will also contribute to building and executing a successful, long-term growth strategy. The ideal candidate will bring a strong track record of building strategic growth campaigns that resonate with their intended audience, layering innovative approaches that ultimately drive the business forward to increase revenue. This role is also responsible for lead generation and developing initiatives to increase business unit brand awareness and positive perception.
This role will report to the Vertical President and work in close collaboration (dotted line) with the Head of Growth Marketing and team to develop marketing strategies to drive profitable demand generation, increase customer retention, and provide best-in-class product experience.
- You will build a world-class marketing function across multiple business units and product lines, within the Wellness Vertical, selling vertical B2B SaaS and payments solutions to SMB to mid-market customers.
- This is a true building role; you will help design holistic growth marketing, branding, and product marketing strategy.
- Build & manage the strategy, development, and implementation of both short-term and long-term top-of-funnel activities in all sales and marketing channels to achieve revenue goals and increase market share performance
- Analyze and draw insights from industry data, including secret shopping and competitive analysis, to optimize strategies and translate them into action plans
- Establish agreed-upon ROI and related metrics and then aggregate and analyze monthly and quarterly reporting and analytics to leadership
- Adhere to a data-driven marketing approach, using performance to adjust tactics and spend
- Manage account-based marketing initiatives to drive customer engagement with a focus on developing and refining TAM (total addressable market), ICP (ideal customer profiles), and personas to drive lead conversions
- Represent Vertical Marketing with marketing peers and management, and collaborate with senior marketing leaders, finance, and sales leaders to create integrated plans and budgets
- Support SDR activities with coordination on content, industry expertise, etc.
- Work with the sales teams to drive refinement in collateral
- Work with the product and customer experience teams on new product or service launches
- Install customer marketing initiatives to improve frequency, content quality, and customer retention rates
- Work across multiple business units to drive sales and marketing efficiencies and evaluate where the products can sell together
- Manage all aspects of tradeshow / event coordination, including strategy, objectives, material creation, event messaging/marketing, and more. Develop cost justification and ROI requirements for each event. Install MQL targets and onsite activity requirements
- Serve as the Vertical Lead to ensure a thorough and thoughtful brand and marketing website refresh (when needed). This will include the creation of Brand Guideline Documents/Templates for respective businesses within the vertical
- Ensure all marketing assets and creative are communicated and made available within the set timeframe
- Centralize and index all marketing assets in commercial’s domain
- Clearly define BANT/CHAMP, Funnel Math, buyer personas, and sales journey.
- Build annual marketing and communications calendar
The candidate will bring:
- Vertical B2B SaaS experience is a key requirement.
- Directly led market-leading revenue growth for $5mm to $50mm P&Ls.
- Experience building and leading growth, brand, and product marketing operations.
- Demonstrated track record of managing marketing operations to hit or exceed revenue goals.
- Mastery at managing KPIs; obsession with leveraging data to inform strategy, optimize tactics, and drive results.
- Experience working with sales and product teams to take new products to market.
- Proven success in building, developing, and leading high performing teams.
- Experienced power-user of marketing automation and advertising platforms.
- Ability to communicate across all levels of an organization face-to-face and remotely.
- Accurately forecast pipeline and participate in planning and presentation sessions.
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced, dynamic, team-oriented environment.
- Demonstrated ability to develop new markets and territories.
- Responsible for ensuring vertical business unit stays within financial budget for all activities
- Responsible for MQL and SQL budget attainment
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business Administration, or a related field
- Minimum of 8-10 years of marketing experience preferably within large matrixed organizations
- Proven experience in B2B marketing, ideally within a cross-functional marketing team and leading multiple marketing campaigns
- Proven track record of predictably meeting and exceeding revenue objectives.
- Experience owning pipeline generation initiatives and overall go-to-market strategy
- Demonstrated ability to serve as a thought partner to help develop growth strategies as well manage tactical marketing operations on a day-to-day basis.
- Strong experience building and managing world-class marketing teams.
- Exceptional communication, negotiation, and presentation abilities
- Excellent analysis and problem-solving skills.
- Detailed, organized and results-oriented, with ability to effectively prioritize.
- Experience in working with a diverse portfolio of companies is a plus
- Salon, or other Wellness industry experience is a plus.
- Ability to work independently, efficiently, and as part of a team
- Travel as required by business needs.
Success factors/job competencies:
- Action Oriented & Drive for Results: Enjoys working hard; is action-oriented and full of energy for the things seen as challenging; not fearful of action with minimum of planning; seizes opportunity to drive business objectives forward. Can be counted on to meet or exceed goals successfully; is consistent in performance and strives to be a top performer; very bottom line oriented; steadfastly pushes self and others for results. Uses rigorous logic and methods to solve difficult problems with effective solutions; probes all fruitful sources for answers; can see hidden problems; is excellent at honest analysis; looks beyond the obvious and doesn’t stop at the first answers.
- Critical Thinking & Continuous Development: Can effectively cope with change; can shift gears comfortably; ability to synthesize objectives across the organization and take appropriate action without having the total picture; isn’t upset when things are up in the air; can comfortably handle risk and uncertainty. Learns quickly when facing new problems; a relentless and versatile learner; open to change; analyzes both successes and failures for clues to improvement; experiments and will try anything to find solutions; enjoys the challenge of unfamiliar tasks; quickly grasps the essence and the underlying structure of anything. Deals with concepts and complexity comfortably; capable, and agile. Applies new learnings to enhance productivity and quality of the work without prompting. Seeks and applies efficiencies in day-to-day work, constantly improving and streamlining processes to achieve company objectives.
- Communication & Relationship Building: Has the ability to perceive reactions via non-verbal signals of others, reason with others to promote thinking and cognitive activity, understand drivers of decisions by interpreting the cause of other’s reactions and what it may mean, and manage relationships by working collaboratively to reach the best outcome for the company. Is dedicated to meeting the expectations and requirements of internal and external customers; gets first-hand customer information and uses it for improvements in products and services; acts with customers in mind; establishes and maintains effective relationships with customers and gains their trust and respect. Actively and consistently seeks to work cooperatively with others, inside and outside the organization, to accomplish objectives to build and maintain mutually beneficial partnerships, leverage information, and achieve results. Serves as a collaboration catalyst that motivates others to want to collaborate as well.
Fullsteam and its Family of Companies offers a competitive wage as well the following benefits:
- Major Medical
- 401k with Company Match
- Paid Holidays
- Personal Time Off
- Employer Paid Short Term Disability & AD&D
- Other employee paid supplemental insurances offered
Physical demands and work environment:
Physical demands: While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally required to walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls; reach with hands and arms; balance; stoop; talk or hear. Employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 15 pounds.
This position is 100% remote. The candidate would need to have a suitable work environment set up as their home office and be comfortable managing their own schedule in a non-corporate office environment.
EEOC & ADA Statement:
Fullsteam and its family of companies provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
Fullsteam and its family of companies complies with federal and state disability laws and makes reasonable accommodations for applicants and employees with disabilities. If reasonable accommodation is needed to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and/or to receive other benefits and privileges of employment, please contact Fullsteam Human Resources.
This applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
Final candidate must be able to pass a background check.
To apply for this job please visit fullsteam.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com.