FundApps is a SaaS scaleup that helps investment managers monitor and comply with worldwide regulations. We were one of the world’s first “RegTechs” and we’re shaking up an entire industry. Our clients love what we do (Net Promoter Scores of over 50) and this has lead to phenomenal and consistent revenue growth.
Our first area of focus was to help managers with Shareholding Disclosure, a complex regulatory problem without a decent solution in the market. We were first to licence legal information from aosphere, an affiliate of Allen & Overy, which underpins some of our rule packages. Since that time, our product has become the undisputed market leader for the management of Shareholding Disclosure. We have also added new ground-breaking services – Sensitive Industries and Position Limits – and in 2020, have introduced Rapportr to make reporting simple for our clients.
We’ve won multiple accolades from organisations such as Wired, The Financial Technologist, World Economic Forum and Deloitte. We have a stellar list of high-profile clients, including 5 of the world’s 10 largest hedge funds. In total we monitor over $14 trillion in assets under management every single day – this represents ~12% of global assets! Better yet, we’re just getting started! We have had huge success to date and with a massive addressable global market we’re embarking on a journey of exciting growth ahead.
We are a growing team of FundAppers with 120 people and over 30 nationalities at last count. We have offices in London, New York and Singapore and remote employees spread across the globe. In 2018, we became a Certified B Corporation and in 2019 were recognised as a B Corp ‘Best for the World’ Honoree – highlighting our commitment to doing good by our people, the environment and the community.
In 2021, Scottish Equity Partners completed a significant growth equity investment in FundApps, becoming a long term partner to drive continued product innovation and support further expansion of our international client base.
As we continue to grow and work with some of the biggest financial institutions in the world, we are looking for a Revenue Operations Manager to support our growth globally, reporting to the Head of Revenue Enablement. This is truly a unique opportunity to make a big impact and be a part of an outstanding global team.
What you’ll be working on
- Support regional sales leaders with territory analysis, forecasting, pipeline management and performance analysis to maximise output and ensure consistency across the sales organisation
- Continually evaluate the current CRM, and sales cycle processes, implementing improvements that will drive scale as FundApps grows
- Work with teams across the business to assess reporting requirements to raise the bar on internal data analysis
- Deliver reporting and analytics, with actionable insights, to increase transparency and drive revenue acceleration.
- Own the internal GTM tech stack – manage relationships with suppliers, monitor usage and effectiveness, own the renewal process and run training sessions to upskill new and existing team members
- Ensure complete data integrity within our CRM (HubSpot) and related systems
- Act as a bridge between finance and reps to provide quota and commission information
- Create and maintain documentation of processes and workflows to ensure the right data is captured throughout the sales cycle
- Lead ad-hoc sales operations projects, such as a data migration or the implementation of new tools
What you’ll bring to the team
- Confidence delivering actionable insights to a range of audiences
- Ability to work across teams to support multiple stakeholders across commercial, marketing and finance
- Significant hands-on experience in HubSpot CRM and supporting a sales cycle process from lead to client
- Great written and verbal communication skills
- The ability to manage and balance multiple priorities to keep things moving for the wider team
- Understanding and interest in financial services
- Experience working with rapidly growing sales teams within the SAAS space
- Experience working with multiple CRM platforms
Salary: £45,000-55,000 per annum dependent on skill and experience
We don’t expect you to tick every box; if you get warm fuzzy feelings about what we’re trying to achieve at FundApps, then we want to hear from you!
NOTE: We work flexibility at FundApps (choose a work from home/office arrangement that suits you!) and default to running our recruitment process virtually.
Check us out on Glassdoor here! We are a Work180 Endorsed Employer.
“FundApps fully empowered me to take control of my career” – Ioana Andone
“Only at FundApps can I be unapologetically me” – Alex Stillwell
Life at FundApps
💰 Matched pension contribution up to 10%
🕐 Flexible working – Choose a work from home/office arrangement that suits you
👶 26 weeks leave for all new parents regardless of gender, location or family structure
🎓 £1,000 learning budget each year and unlimited professional development leave
💚 Wellbeing benefits such as private health insurance, a flexible stipend, mental health coaching and a Headspace subscription
💰 Peer micro-bonuses through Bonusly
🚢 25 days holiday leave + an extra day next year if you use it all + an extra day after 3 & 5 years
🧳 5 Years @ FundApps – additional 4 week paid holiday leave during your 5th year as a FundApper
❤️ Unlimited volunteering leave
🎁 Birthday off
😷 Unlimited sick and compassionate leave
🚴 Cycle to work schemes
💡 Peer-led ‘Brown-bag lunch’ learning sessions
We are proud of the diversity of all FundAppers – it makes us strong. You will find flexibility around religious observances, our national flags all around the office, a monthly ‘Laydeez who lunch’ and a Pride celebration with some epic Cher and RuPaul playlists! If you’re looking for a workplace where you can just be yourself, you’re in the right place.
Follow us on social media