Fusion92 is building the future of marketing through an unparalleled, data-driven approach to solving our clients’ toughest problems. We call ourselves a Marketing Transformation Partner for clients, as through a culture of curiosity, fearlessness, teamwork and leadership, we turn our expertise toward creating new paths forward where our services and technology together unlock unprecedented growth.
We’re an independent, national enterprise based in Chicago with hubs in Detroit, Austin and Denver. Fusion92 is committed to a diverse, equitable, inclusive workplace that drives a positive impact in our global community.
We are experts across every field and discipline in marketing.
Fusion92 is for those who are obsessed with curiosity and innovation. We unite data scientists, media buyers, copywriters, technologists, developers, consultants, coders, UX/UI specialists, designers, strategists, producers, operations pros and more to deliver real results and to give answers to the unanswerable.
We launch products, we have patented innovations, we create award-winning ideas — we transform businesses. We are dreamers and doers, and we are ready for you to join us.
Our difference is our people. That’s where you come in.
If you’re curious and looking for a remote-flexible, integrated team where you can fearlessly collaborate and deliver best-in-class work, join us!
As a Senior Account Manager, you will be the daily point of contact on various accounts. Oversee the day-to-day running of the accounts, responsible for managing the projects and maintaining an excellent client relationship. You will ensure timely deliverables, write creative briefs when needed, manage client feedback between client and team, and manage all client review cycles.
Above all, it is expected that you will be the subject matter expert on the clients’ businesses you’ve been assigned and serve as the main point of contact for the internal team, vendors/partners and the clients should any questions, challenges or issues arise. You are the go-to person on these projects. It will be your responsibility to manage all project tasks, inbound media orders and take ownership of all tactics starting at the initial project briefing to completion as well as provide regular updates to Senior Management when required.
Bringing our core values — Curiosity, Fearlessness, Teamwork and Leadership — to life will be critical to the success of this individual.
This role can be remote or a part of our Chicago or Detroit office.
* While our offices are currently open, daily in-office attendance is not required.This role can be remote or a part of our Chicago or Detroit office.
- Lead clients strategically and tactically by providing engagement leadership and developing client relationships while being regarded by the client as an expert and trusted advisor
- Lead the execution and delivery of all tactics for your assigned projects
- Responsible for advocating internally on behalf of client initiatives
- Interacts directly with assigned clients to effectively manage their requests and expectations regarding current and new campaigns, initiatives and/or projects
- Interacts with media managers to ensure continuity between client requirements and media activation
- Continuously maintains and enhances personal understanding of programmatic media, digital marketing and technologies, client management and interactive development processes
- Anticipates potential issues related to client relationship, expectations and campaigns and works with the Associate Director, Client Engagement and SVP Activation, Client Services , as directed to resolve in a timely and proactive fashion
- Maintain and grow the client relationships and take responsibility for client satisfaction
- Foster strong internal relationships with the team, be available for questions when the team needs it to ensure projects continue to move forward in a timely manner
- When conducting / leading internal and external meetings, provide your audience a clear agenda for the duration of the meeting, walk the team through it at the onset of the meeting and document all communications and ensure that clear next steps are captured along with defining who will be responsible for what action items
- Responsible for meeting recap documentation within 24hrs of an internal or client facing meeting
- Responsible for growing and managing more junior members of your team, if applicable, as well as identifying specific roles and responsibilities towards staffing plans
- Bachelor’s Degree in Advertising, Communication or related field, preferred
- Four – Five years of agency experience
- Must be able to multi-task
- Must have had direct client experience at all levels
- Must possess superior skills in and excel and powerpoint
- Able to show proof of creativity, forward thinking, pursuit of innovative ideas for client strategic needs, and solutions to client challenges in daily work
- Heavy collaboration skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Exemplifies passion about ideas, brands, the agency and our client’s business
- Experience and or working knowledge of programmatic, OTT, CTV and social media channels
The hiring range for this discipline within our industry is $60,000 to $80,000. Where an employee is paid within this range will depend on multiple factors including, but not limited to location, years of experience, education, internal pay structure, and other contributing factors.
Disclaimer: All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, or sex.