The Product Marketing Principal is responsible for driving demand for the assigned portfolio of solutions. This position is responsible for understanding the market and buyers, developing the product marketing strategy and go-to-market plans, crafting differentiating messaging, and producing related deliverables for the Sales, Marketing and Product organizations at Gainwell Technologies. The ideal candidate must be self-motivated, have demonstrated excellent leadership, collaboration, and business acumen, and must have a broad understanding of the overall marketing function.
Your role in our mission
- Acquire and apply market, competitive, and customer insights to inform marketing plans and provide insights to help guide the solution roadmap and strategy.
- Craft value propositions and go-to-market messages with clearly defined differentiators.
- Collaborate with product managers, subject matter experts, outside vendors and other team members
- Deliver a market point of view with a cross-functional team that articulates the Gainwell perspective on potential opportunities.
- Design robust product launches/re-launches and manage the cross-functional implementation of the plan.
- Work collaboratively with other functions to create a go-to-market strategy, messaging, content and campaign plan to drive demand and lead-generation activities.
- Work with marketing team members to create impactful marketing resources, including case studies, data sheets, whitepapers, FAQs, blog posts, sales presentation decks, etc.
- Work with sales team members and other internal stakeholders to provide training on value propositions and product positioning.
- Track feedback and monitor industry trends to ensure campaign relevancy, measure performance and adjust marketing accordingly.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the immediate supervisor or upper management.
What we’re looking for
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Proven experience creating innovative, high-impact go-to-market strategies.
- Exceptional knowledge of sales, marketing and development processes.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office tools, Salesforce.com, Hubspot, and Adobe suite appreciated.
- Experience working within an Account-Based Marketing environment appreciated.
- Proven ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously, working under pressures and deadlines to complete assigned tasks.
- Ability to effectively manage relationships in a dynamic marketing organization and work well in cross-functional teams
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or related field (required)
Minimum Related Work Experience:
- 5-7 years of healthcare IT or other healthcare industry product marketing experience;
- Direct experience with health insurance companies preferred.
To harness the power of innovation, we invest in the development of diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to our company.
Our company is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with us and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please contact us. Requests for reasonable accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability:
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their age, race, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.