GBG is the leading expert in global digital identity. We combine our powerful technology, the most accurate data coverage, and our talented team to deliver award-winning location intelligence, identity verification, and fraud prevention solutions.
With over 30 years’ of experience, we bring together a team of over 1,250 dedicated experts with local industry insight from around the world to make it easy for businesses to identify and verify customers and locations, protecting everyone, everywhere from fraud.
Why you should [email protected]
(with the 95% of our team members that recommend us as a great place to work)
- We make the world a safer place
- We trust each other and win together
- We are local experts in a global business
- We want you to be yourself
- We grow when you grow
As a key member of the Marketing team, the content marketing manager is responsible for developing and creating content that helps establish the Loqate brand, product, and positioning across our core markets. You will bring your knowledge, experience, and creativity to create content that engages, informs, and compels the audience to act. Reporting to the US Director of Demand Generation, you will work closely with the global marketing team and our product, growth, creativity, and digital teams.
What you will do
You will have experience creating engaging content for technology companies, ideally a high-growth SaaS business. You will thrive in a fast-paced and results-driven environment, with the ability to easily blend your creative and strategic thinking to deliver high-quality content.
- Communicate clear value propositions and create copy that engages, informs, and inspires the audience to progress
- Create compelling copy across a variety of mediums including digital ads, email, product collateral, webpages, eBooks, blogs, and video scripts
- Tailor content according to the target audience, industry, and job function
- Create content at all stages of the customer journey and lifecycle
- Analyze the performance of content, with the ability to identify and implement improvements
- Collaborate on ideation and lead discussions on campaign management with other members of the marketing team
- Incorporate SEO best practices and relevant terminology into content creation
- Manage an editorial calendar of ongoing content projects
- Ensure all content is on-brand and consistent in terms of style, quality, and voice
- Collaborate with designers to ensure your content is on brand and impactful
- Own Loqate social media content and voice
What we’re looking for
- An experienced content creator having worked in a B2B SaaS or technology business
- Experienced in articulating customers’ challenges and incorporating product and solution-based messaging
- Experienced in creating industry-leading content that engages and drives demand
- Able to create content in a professional, personable tone of voice that engages and informs
- A curious mind and the ability to extract information from subject matter experts
- A self-starter who can manage multiple projects and deadlines
- Excellent communicator and creative thinker
We have a vision to have the best and most engaged team members in the industry. People matter at GBG, they make us who we are. Every team member across all our locations makes a difference, everyone has something to contribute. Maybe you too could make a difference.
As part of our commitment to our team and flexible working approach, we have created a Work When and Where You Want Policy to give our team members choice and empowerment, and to support a balance in work and home life. Please ask your Talent Attraction Specialist for more information on this and our Family Friendly policy if you want to find out more!
To apply for this job please visit apply.workable.com.
Follow us on social media