We’re GeoComply! We’re a market-leading, hyper-growth technology provider with teams across five countries and three continents with a global customer base. And we have no plans to slow down.
Achieving 650% growth in annual revenue over the past three years and dubbed a tech “Unicorn,” we’re revolutionizing how people and businesses use the internet to instill confidence in every online interaction. Trusted by leading brands and regulators for the past ten years, our geolocation solutions are installed on over 400 million devices and analyze over 10 billion transactions a year.
At the heart of it all is the people – we are deeply committed to creating and sustaining a world-class experience for our employees and partners, and providing for the needs of our customers.
We are seeking a Senior Product Marketing Manager to lead our go-to-market efforts to drive awareness and adoption of GeoComply’s product and solutions.
Your core focus for building global market awareness and sales enablement of our products, all of which would be activated in a 360 degree approach. This includes putting the foundational processes in place to build out positioning and messaging, product launches, market research, and other initiatives that push our brand and business forward.
The Senior Product Marketing Manager will go beyond our core gaming vertical and push initiatives forward related to our products defining the vision, researching the product strategy, helping design the product roadmap and features, and successfully delivering the product.
This is a high-impact, strategic role, and you’ll be part of a team that values excellence and initiative, driven by results. You will need to be exceptionally customer-centric, and be responsible for collating actionable data from direct customer interactions and succinctly converting that into a strategic marketing and communications roadmap to match the product roadmap of continuous improvement.
Your work will have an immediate and meaningful impact, and you can be part of a career-changing opportunity. Our ideal candidate will be hungry to not just play a part in our building that market-leading business, but actually the capabilities and drive to lead that process for our ambitious growth plans. If you are someone who is self-driven, loves transforming complex into simple, as well as have a technical aptitude, this is the role for you.
- Develop and drive product marketing strategy across a variety of industries, ranging from gaming, to legacy financial services, fintechs to telcos, insurance and eCommerce.
- Actively engage and build strong industry relationships
- Continuously collate insights from target audiences and markets to ensure strategy remains progressive and relevant information is injected into planning
- Support the product team in developing the Ideal Customer Profile and specific sales collateral to support our expansion efforts
- Work directly with a highly functioning Marketing team, optimizing use of shared services, and ensuring effective cross-functional alignment
- Together with the product team, define our product vision and roadmap to ensure our core products maintain their market-leadership position
- Develop and deliver tactical marketing plans with the purpose of achieving set revenue targets inclusive of gaming specific levers for social media, PR, training, events, campaigns and launches
- Drive content strategy, led by storytelling, backed by data across all communication touchpoints
- Ensure measurable ROI on all activities
Who You Are
- 6+ years of experience in marketing strategy development and cross-functional execution in a B2B SaaS environment.
- 4+ years of relevant experience within a product marketing or technical marketing role.
- A proven track record of writing performance-driven product marketing plans that translate into measurable adoption results
- Considerable experience influencing cross-functional stakeholders at the senior leadership level
- Resilient and can deal with ambiguity and changing (& growing) priorities, without losing the bigger picture
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (negotiation skills a bonus)
- Excellent relationship-building skills and a strong positive attitude
- Highly driven and a passion to help translate technical concepts into concise benefits customers and prospective customers value.
- Excellent leader of people, teams and culture
- Creative and entrepreneurial thinker, comfortable with working in both unstructured and structured environments to get the job done to a high standard
- Problem-solver, able to work across multiple tasks, roles and teams to help create and develop Product:Market fit
- “Modern Marketeer” – Experience with Cloud-based tools, such as Google Docs, Slack etc, as well as CRM tools and marketing automation tools (e.g.2 Pardot and Google Analytics) and able to leverage technology to advantage
- Excellent presentation, negotiation, and communication skills; ability to communicate complex information to a variety of audiences
- Strong understanding of the role that content-marketing plays in the SaaS ecosystem with the network and ability to create, curate and leverage white-papers, blogs, posts etc to drive MQL’s
- High level of professionalism and ability to network and build relationships at C-level in large, established organizations
- Strong team player who can put the team’s results ahead of individual glory.
- Excellent attention to detail and organization skills
- Ambitious, self-motivated and demonstrated ability to take initiative
Joining the GeoComply team means you’ll be part of an award-winning company to work, learn and grow. We are fast-paced, high-impact, and have a can-do team culture.
To be successful in our organization, you need an eager attitude, professionalism, and the confidence to willingly work to prove yourself and your ideas, and earn the trust of the organization.
Here’s why we think you’d love working with us.
We’re working towards something big
We’ve built a reputation as the global market leader for geolocation compliance solutions for over 10 years. We’re trusted by customers from all over the world, and the next few years will be particularly exciting as we continue to scale across new markets.
Our values aren’t just a buzzword
Our values are the foundation for what we as a company care about most. They signify the commitment we make to each other around how we act and what we stand for. They are our north star as we work together to build a company we’re all proud to be a part of. Learn more, here.
Diversity, equity, and inclusion are at the core of who we are
In collaboration with our team and external partners, we promote DEI in our recruitment and hiring practices; scholarships and financial aid; training and mentorship programs; employee benefits, and more.
Learning is at the heart of our employee experience
At GeoComply, we foster an environment that empowers every employee to gain the knowledge and abilities needed to perform at their very best and help our organization grow. From a professional development budget to local training opportunities, knowledge-sharing sessions and more, we are continually investing in employee career growth and development.
We believe in being a force for good
We profoundly care about our impact on the world and strive to make meaningful contributions to the communities we work and live in. Our Impact division focuses on philanthropic and social responsibility initiatives, including supporting our local communities, advancing equality, and harnessing our technology to protect vulnerable groups. Learn more, here.
We care about our team
Our GeoComply team is talented, driven and hard-working, and is known for its positive attitude and energy. At GeoComply, we take care of our employees with the total package. Team members are generously rewarded with competitive salaries, incentives, and a comprehensive benefits program.
We value in-person collaboration
The benefits we have seen from teams being together have been tremendous in how we are able to collaborate and swiftly inform each other on what is happening across the company. By introducing an 80% attendance rate, we have seen the value in achieving more together as a company as we continue to foster collaboration across team members and departments.
Interested in joining our team? Send us your resume and a cover letter. We can’t wait to meet you!
At GeoComply, we live our value of Act with Integrity. Our workplace is built on mutual respect and inclusion, and we welcome applicants of all backgrounds, experiences, beliefs, and identities. Creating an accessible interview experience for all candidates is important to us. If you have any requests (big or small) throughout our hiring process, please don’t hesitate to let us know so we can do our best to prioritize your needs.
We care about your privacy and want you to be informed about your rights. Please read our Applicant Privacy Notice before applying for the position.