We’re GeoComply! We’re a market-leading, hyper-growth technology provider with teams across five countries and three continents with a global customer base. And we have no plans to slow down.
Achieving 650% growth in annual revenue over the past three years and dubbed a tech “Unicorn,” we’re revolutionizing how people and businesses use the internet to instill confidence in every online interaction. Trusted by leading brands and regulators for the past ten years, our geolocation solutions are installed on over 400 million devices and analyze over 10 billion transactions a year.
At the heart of it all is the people – we are deeply committed to creating and sustaining a world-class experience for our employees and partners, and providing for the needs of our customers.
As our Marketing Project Manager, you will be GeoComply’s eyes, ears, and driver for all aspects of our company’s marketing programs and campaigns. You will manage a multitude of tasks, highlight potential roadblocks, and identify dependencies, enabling the team to act fast to reduce impacts on the delivery time. This is a unique opportunity to be part of GeoComply’s unfolding story as you help to move our marketing initiatives forward.
You are known for being organized and resourceful, and you have a track record of successfully managing and moving forward marketing projects and campaigns. You are a collaborator at heart and you are adept at working asynchronously with global teams
- Understand the company’s vision, goals, and strategy. Actively contribute to the achievement of the goals and execution of the company’s strategy.
- Build a project plan with all dependencies, risks, milestones, and RACI matrix
- Track team through their issues and challenges, and escalate issues appropriately.
- Establish best practices and processes in the team.
- Managing the events calendar to ensure that all external events, speaking opportunities, and tradeshows are clearly identified with task lists and deadlines.
- Managing online events such as webinars, video production, and live event recordings.
- Coordinating lead generation activities such with digital team to track programs and KPIs
- Develop, implement, effectively maintain, and continually update processes, standards, guidelines and procedures for efficient program management.
- Managing the logistics for all tradeshows and external events including booking venues, coordinating shipping, booth and signage, organizing collateral materials, travel, and audio/video/Internet requirements, managing giveaways, etc.
- Managing the reporting status of projects and marketing KPIs.
Who You Are
- You have at least 3 years of related marketing program/project management experience, ideally at a B2B company.
- Ability to work with distributed teams and occasional international travel.
- Experience with a broad range of project management tools, including Jira and Confluence, is an asset.
- Experience of having worked with OKRs is an asset.
- You have a strong track record of successful programs, tradeshows, event coordination, and management.
- You are known for being dependable, thorough, organized, and a quick learner.
- You have exceptional communication skills. Whether it is written or verbal, people know what you mean, what you are asking for, and what is expected.
- You can handle and like having a multitude of tasks on your plate.
- You see organization and time management as a craft and you have a well-developed system for getting things done.
- You are proficient in MS Office (Outlook, Word, Excel) and Google Docs.
- People matter. You have a genuine interest in people and are motivated to create and maintain strong working relationships. You have a natural ability to establish rapport and trust.
- You know what it means to work effectively with asynchronous global teams.
- You have an undergraduate degree in Marketing, Business, or Communications.
Joining the GeoComply team means you’ll be part of an award-winning company to work, learn and grow. We are fast-paced, high-impact, and have a can-do team culture.
To be successful in our organization, you need an eager attitude, professionalism, and the confidence to willingly work to prove yourself and your ideas, and earn the trust of the organization.
Here’s why we think you’d love working with us.
We’re working towards something big
We’ve built a reputation as the global market leader for geolocation compliance solutions for over 10 years. We’re trusted by customers from all over the world, and the next few years will be particularly exciting as we continue to scale across new markets.
Our values aren’t just a buzzword
Our values are the foundation for what we as a company care about most. They signify the commitment we make to each other around how we act and what we stand for. They are our north star as we work together to build a company we’re all proud to be a part of. Learn more, here.
Diversity, equity, and inclusion are at the core of who we are
In collaboration with our team and external partners, we promote DEI in our recruitment and hiring practices; scholarships and financial aid; training and mentorship programs; employee benefits, and more.
Learning is at the heart of our employee experience
At GeoComply, we foster an environment that empowers every employee to gain the knowledge and abilities needed to perform at their very best and help our organization grow. From a professional development budget to local training opportunities, knowledge-sharing sessions and more, we are continually investing in employee career growth and development.
We believe in being a force for good
We profoundly care about our impact on the world and strive to make meaningful contributions to the communities we work and live in. Our Impact division focuses on philanthropic and social responsibility initiatives, including supporting our local communities, advancing equality, and harnessing our technology to protect vulnerable groups. Learn more, here.
We care about our team
Our GeoComply team is talented, driven and hard-working, and is known for its positive attitude and energy. At GeoComply, we take care of our employees with the total package. Team members are generously rewarded with competitive salaries, incentives, and a comprehensive benefits program.
We value in-person collaboration
The benefits we have seen from teams being together have been tremendous in how we are able to collaborate and swiftly inform each other on what is happening across the company. By introducing an 80% attendance rate, we have seen the value in achieving more together as a company as we continue to foster collaboration across team members and departments.
Interested in joining our team? Send us your resume and a cover letter. We can’t wait to meet you!
At GeoComply, we live our value of Act with Integrity. Our workplace is built on mutual respect and inclusion, and we welcome applicants of all backgrounds, experiences, beliefs, and identities. Creating an accessible interview experience for all candidates is important to us. If you have any requests (big or small) throughout our hiring process, please don’t hesitate to let us know so we can do our best to prioritize your needs.
We care about your privacy and want you to be informed about your rights. Please read our Applicant Privacy Notice before applying for the position.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.lever.co.
Follow us on social media